War has Started

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
Its official, the war has just begun. Lets all pray for our troops........

See ya in the dirt!

VEGAS VIXEN

Goddess
Reaction
My co-workers and I, here at the Venetian, in Las Vegas have supported 8 Soldiers thoughout this war through a group called:
Operation AC.
www.operationac.com.
If you, too are interested, here is the web-site address.

I, myself adopted 2. One was in Iraq and one was in Afghanistan. Luckily, both made it home alive. Thank God.
Adopting them was difficult, mentally for me, as I had to ask myself ...if I could do this or not...Because I was afraid that they might get killed and I had to face the fact that if I was going to do this, that the idea of them getting killed was very real.

For 6- 8 months I got to hear the sadness, happiness, loneliness, triumphs and losses, of these Soldiers. It was gut wrenching to hear their stories, and after reading their letters, if I closed my eyes long enough, it was as if I was there, too.

My 2 Soldiers stayed alive long enough to make it home, but many of their friends did not. My views on this war and why we are really there have changed since then.
But, I will tell you this.....my friend....

Every day, still, I think of them and all of the Service Men and Women who are still over there fighting for what our government believes to be right.
Not a day goes by that I do not say a pray for them all.
GOD BLESS THEM ALL.
:)
Thank you for having the courage and bravery for a job that I could not do.

VEGAS VIXEN