• Forum membership has its advantages....

Waring Do sell to this guy!!!

MIKEY CHILDRESS

Iron Mike
Do not sell parts to a man using this email!!! Tried to sell some old Pro Am hubs for 1250 and his check didnt clear glad I waited..So dude from out of the country.He tried to get me to ship them before it cleared...Now I havenet heard from him in days

Jeff Richardson [[email protected]] Do not sell to him!!!

Baja D "Diego"

Do not sell parts to a man using this email!!! Tried to sell some old Pro Am hubs for 1250 and his check didnt clear glad I waited..So dude from out of the country.He tried to get me to ship them before it cleared...Now I havenet heard from him in days

Jeff Richardson [[email protected]] Do not sell to him!!!
Smells like a craigslist scam to me :mad:

JWK Motorsports

Didnt know you had a thread going already..
No worries.. Thats what it's there for! Nowadays you have to be weary of anyone/everyone you come in contact with over the Internet! Lucky for you, you still have your goods.. But many others are scammed like this daily. Just be smart

nimrod

KOOK!
They tried to buy my buggy. I emailed them to get lost. A month later they called me. They just had to have my race truck....... It's an AlumiCraft 4 seater I told him. Well I gotta have it to race the Baja 1000 he said. I said so when is the Baja 1000. He said uhhhhh. I said Call over scammer and don't call me again.

DEZERTSUB

Straw Man
That's funny, I used to work with a guy named Jeff Richardson. Lived in West Covina. Moved to West Hollywood, where he now fits in perfectly.

;)

mawtrophykart

Lmfao x2

EvilOne

I have a box full of dog **
¡Ay, caramba!****
¡Ay, caramba!****
¡Ay, caramba!****
¡Ay, caramba!** !! i should send him that and tell him i have some bad ass part that are the **
¡Ay, caramba!****
¡Ay, caramba!****
¡Ay, caramba!****
¡Ay, caramba!**1

Last edited: