• Forum membership has its advantages....

Waring Do sell to this guy!!!

Do not sell parts to a man using this email!!! Tried to sell some old Pro Am hubs for 1250 and his check didnt clear glad I waited..So dude from out of the country.He tried to get me to ship them before it cleared...Now I havenet heard from him in days

Jeff Richardson [[email protected]] Do not sell to him!!!

Baja D "Diego"

Do not sell parts to a man using this email!!! Tried to sell some old Pro Am hubs for 1250 and his check didnt clear glad I waited..So dude from out of the country.He tried to get me to ship them before it cleared...Now I havenet heard from him in days

Jeff Richardson [[email protected]] Do not sell to him!!!
Smells like a craigslist scam to me :mad:

They tried to buy my buggy. I emailed them to get lost. A month later they called me. They just had to have my race truck....... It's an AlumiCraft 4 seater I told him. Well I gotta have it to race the Baja 1000 he said. I said so when is the Baja 1000. He said uhhhhh. I said Call over scammer and don't call me again.

That's funny, I used to work with a guy named Jeff Richardson. Lived in West Covina. Moved to West Hollywood, where he now fits in perfectly.

;)

mawtrophykart

Lmfao x2

EvilOne

I have a box full of dog **
¡Ay, caramba!****
¡Ay, caramba!****
¡Ay, caramba!****
¡Ay, caramba!** !! i should send him that and tell him i have some bad ass part that are the **
¡Ay, caramba!****
¡Ay, caramba!****
¡Ay, caramba!****
¡Ay, caramba!**1

Last edited: