wat you runnin

mdepue

Reaction
hey every one i was wonderin what you are runnin as a cam if u would help me out any thanks!

YZBrad

Reaction
We have an Engle, I believe its model 110. But our whole engine and trans is up for sale if you need it! ;) brand new, only 20 minutes of break in time...

ryno_racing

Reaction
We have an Engle, I believe its model 110. But our whole engine and trans is up for sale if you need it! ;) brand new, only 20 minutes of break in time...
How much?.....Let me rephrase how low are you willing to go? I just started another thread about motors and need some help!!

YZBrad

Reaction
I just listed it for $4000 (engine and trans) but am willing to take $3500. Brand new Mailman Engine, brand new swinger built by RC Trans (supposedley as good as it gets for class 9). I have about $3000 into the engine, so I think $3500 for both new is a pretty good deal. I also have a brand new ceramic coated exhaust built by Als Headers with the spark arrestor that I might be able to include. Give me a jingle at 310-697-6348 if interested.

Heres the link:
http://www.race-dezert.com/cgi-bin/trader/atl.cgi?ct=7&md=second&id=18669

If you arent familiar, the "Mailman" has been building VW engines for many many years. He used to work at Fat building their high dollar engines, and now has his own business. All macining was done at RIMCO.