Watch out

THNKPNK

OG Offroad Chick
This guy is stalking craigslist, desert rangers and here... his name is Josh.... usually uses the username SRH CR250... phone number of 909 354 2214
This guy is a scam artist.

beware.

THNKPNK

OG Offroad Chick
He's got posession of my guys stuff (we have the serial numbers) and he's trying to sell them. Its stolen property. Its in the process of being confiscated by the police, however, just watch out for him please and do not buy anything from him. I believe he's on Desert Rangers as well.

Andy Jones

the guys trying to sell a dirt bike on desert rangers right now.....

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
He's got posession of my guys stuff (we have the serial numbers) and he's trying to sell them. Its stolen property. Its in the process of being confiscated by the police, however, just watch out for him please and do not buy anything from him. I believe he's on Desert Rangers as well.
How did he get your stuff?

cosmo

Super Moderator
it not safe to buy stuff from web site craigslist
It all depends on what you are looking at, or buying. I know of plenty of people who have bought items from CraigsList, myself included.It's just a website. It's the seller that you need to be carefull about!

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
It all depends on what you are looking at, or buying. I know of plenty of people who have bought items from CraigsList, myself included.It's just a website. It's the seller that you need to be carefull about!
TOTALLY agree!!! I sell stuff on craigslist all the time... as with buying ANYTHING if its too good to be true it probably isn't true!

THNKPNK

OG Offroad Chick
The 250 bike on dezert rangers isn't stolen (the one he has for sale)...but I've been watching for a tool box, fridge, tools, speaker boxes, dirt bike ramp, Honda 450......

THNKPNK

OG Offroad Chick
How did he get your stuff?
My fiance moved out of his apartment. The two guys were friends. The "ex" friend changed the locks before we could get the rest of his stuff out. Nice, eh? He's hard up for cash right now so I'm sure some of it will come up for sale soon. (We're not about to break and enter to get it back)

He gave away some lights (reaaaally old Hella/PIAA combo) and then later, asked $100 for them..... the guy that took them gave him $60. He said he wanted the other half or the lights back and he'd consider the money paid a "rental fee"

As for the Honda 450 bike-- he owes my fiance about $2500 for it. We paid that much into the bike and asked the guy to buy him outright for the bike (so we would fully own it and not have 1/2 interest in it)... guy flaked on us and we are basically out the money (bikes in his name unfortunately because "ahem" some guys *my fiance* just do not think about crap like this happening). Lesson learned but still an A-hole.

Just stay clear of this dude. More trouble/drama/headache than its worth.

Gracias!!!

stealthcammo1

so you guys owe him money and tried to move out without saying anything, he changed the locks and is selling your stuff to pay for the money you owe him? also he fronted the money for a bike and you guys dumped 2500 into it and then expect him to pay you back for that? sounds real shady:rolleyes:

i dont post much on here because most of my questions are allways answered but this post is **BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME**in retarded.

THNKPNK

OG Offroad Chick
so you guys owe him money and tried to move out without saying anything, he changed the locks and is selling your stuff to pay for the money you owe him? also he fronted the money for a bike and you guys dumped 2500 into it and then expect him to pay you back for that? sounds real shady:rolleyes:

i dont post much on here because most of my questions are allways answered but this post is **BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME**in retarded.
No idea why the guy hasnt responded on here.

Its really not that confusing dude... just avoid purchasing anything from the guy right now... its a sticky situation.

End of story.

THNKPNK

OG Offroad Chick
I've said what i've needed. I don't need to keep comin in this thread and defendin myself so FYI, I'm done responding to this thread. If this "bro" needs anything... he has the digits.

=)