• Forum membership has its advantages....

Waterless Engine Coolant

Mark Carter 997

I've been using it for years in smaller buggies & 450 bikes. It works great. No pressure build up in your radiator. It would be a little pricey in larger radiators, but it's another way to cool off your engine & make your cooling system last longer. I've liked Jay for a long time. I thought it was funny when he said you could take off your overflow tank because you don't really need it. He's right.

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

drofmij

I used it in a heavily modified SXS, have though about using it to eliminate electrolysis in my rail. It was $120 for 4 gallons last time I bought it.

MarkAcunaOffRoad

Only down fall I would see using this product in a race vehicle, is that if by chance you blow a radiator hose during a race/testing and use regular water/coolant to get you to the finish/pits...you'll have to purge your complete system with their "flush" before you can fill up with their coolant again...and that can get a little pricy. Otherwise, it sounds like a great product!

Mark Acuña
Mark Acuña Off Road Racing

Mark Carter 997

Only down fall I would see using this product in a race vehicle, is that if by chance you blow a radiator hose during a race/testing and use regular water/coolant to get you to the finish/pits...you'll have to purge your complete system with their "flush" before you can fill up with their coolant again...and that can get a little pricy. Otherwise, it sounds like a great product!

Mark Acuña
Mark Acuña Off Road Racing
Hey Mark...I see your point in the fact that it could get pricey replacing that engine coolant, but remember.... it does NOT boil or increase pressure inside your radiator system. It never reaches a boiling temperature. That's why you can take off your overflow tank because technically, you'll never need it. You could even take the radiator cap off in the middle of a race because there is no pressure build up in your cooling system. Now.... with all that being true... you could still loose a hose clamp or wear something out that could make you lose coolant for a different reason. When that happens, it's just like you stated. You have to re-flush your system and start over ($$$$). How often do you lose your engine coolant?? Hopefully never....

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

Slippery P

All you need to run Is a quality coolant and change it frequently.
Poor quality coolant and or service of said systems leads to electrolysis.
Those who run only water with additives like water wetter and what not trying to combat cooling issues need to go back to the drawing board on the design of their cooling system.

Last edited:

JEFFRPM

Non Sugar Coated
The best heat disapation fluid for cooling system is straight H2 O dump a bottle of waterpump lube or watter wetter in to keep the corrosion away, dump it after every race or if anti freeze is needed use ethylene glycol (the old green stuff) if that's not allowed due to some libtard animal rights freak then use propoliene glycol and replace gaskets for the rest of your life.