Watkins Glen

RGFan

Reaction
No, it is absolutely his last chance (barring a fluke or if RG signs a deal with Hendrick (lol).

BeerRUN

Reaction
I just got here the weather is cool with a light wind its going to be a good race

kaw500

Reaction
Looks like RGM has entered the #155 into the Nationwide race on Saturday. RG has had some eventful weekend there maybe has one more in him. Agree last real chance this year not sure he will be that good at Dega.

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
Nice, I was hoping he would enter the Nationwide race, I think he has a better chance of winning there than in Cup

Hopefully he qualifies well

BAJA63

Reaction
Rg get poll and wins race, pj 2nd. Rg wins nationwide race. Just wait and see

spalind

Reaction
Hey, the good news is that with MW putting Carpentier in his car for the weekend, RG should pass MW and move all the way up to 33rd in the standings!!!

RGFan

Reaction
Hey, the good news is that with MW putting Carpentier in his car for the weekend, RG should pass MW and move all the way up to 33rd in the standings!!!
I do not care about the driver points, I care about the owner points.

Racbaja

Reaction
Robby needs to follow Tony around and pit when he does, Tony always has good pit strategy unlike RGM.

Ron Plunkett
Plunkett Racing 557

randy s

Reaction
well. it's practice time. rg went out late but after 1 lap, he was in the top 5. mcreynolds hit the nail on the head. he said rg can't afford to beat himself. where have we heard that before?

randy s

Reaction
jimmie the sissy is at the top of the practice leader board. i can't stand that guy. just had rg on the tube and he broke a transmission mount bracket that kept him out of the first minutes of the session.. mcreynolds just said rg has the finest road race cars he's ever seen. not ONE of the finest. the finest period. wow.

randy s

Reaction
kurt busch fastest now.

randy s

Reaction
rg's problem is that alot of drivers are good now. he used to be dominant. not so much anymore. those guys are pros and the playing field is leveling out. even if rg is at the top of his game, it ain't gonna be easy.

randy s

Reaction
Kurts no slouch at Watkins Glen. Remember the battle he and Robby had in the nationwide/busch cars a couple of years ago ??
sure do. one of the best races ever even if the outcome wasn't what i wanted. great race.

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Robby had a crap qualifier time I am glad I left him off my fantasy roster!