Wayne Matloc challenge

biggjim

Reaction
We care because if you want to start in front of classes, take the blue light off so we can all be race cars. I'm fine with it, but I don't want to be stuck behind 30 donkeys that I can't push out of the way after they've ignored the horn and siren for 3 miles.

There are alot of donkeys out there...in a lot of classes. UTV's probably have more than most but they are also the biggest class. 3 miles is a fast pass....we had to chase a 10 car for 25 at vegas 2 reno before he finally decide to move.

Anger Issues

Reaction
That is your Problem! you have to PUSH someone out of your way!!!
Must not be good enough to just do a CLEAN pass???

agree... dumbest post ever. Just how do you perform a "clean pass" when the butt-hole in front of you won't pull over on single-track road with crap-tons of dust. Remove the blue lights if they wanna run pro.

Zac Reish

Reaction
agree... dumbest post ever. Just how do you perform a "clean pass" when the butt-hole in front of you won't pull over on single-track road with crap-tons of dust. Remove the blue lights if they wanna run pro.
A better question would be how do you win a race only making clean passes? I’m not fast enough to be that patient.

Baja Bryan

Reaction
I think pro UTV at the very least should start behind the class 10 cars and see how that goes. It will be a lot harder for them to pass class 10's vs class 16's and class12's and other slower classes.