we need class 3 cars to race the DRIVE nite race on may 16

jboysracing

Reaction
i am a fellow racer in need of some competition so if you race a stock explorer like me or suv lets start going to the same races. i am willing to travel if you will race some plaster city events.

Last edited:

FCORR

Reaction
Having more Class 3's out there would be pretty cool, however if there are no more entries how about entering 1450? There are all kinds prizes and contingencies to be won...

Tipracer

Reaction
Uuh.. some 1450's are becoming mini TT's in sheeps clothing, you guys are just plain fast..... most class threes are just a few shades faster than jeepspeed, racing class 3's in that class might not be the best thing, However there are enough class 3's sitting around San Diego and southern california that getting enough entries to make it fun in PC is not out of the question...anything is possible

SKISPEED

Reaction
If the border closes to Mexico we will be there otherwise, racing RockyPoint.

FCORR

Reaction
Uuh.. some 1450's are becoming mini TT's in sheeps clothing, you guys are just plain fast..... most class threes are just a few shades faster than jeepspeed, racing class 3's in that class might not be the best thing, However there are enough class 3's sitting around San Diego and southern california that getting enough entries to make it fun in PC is not out of the question...anything is possible
I agree with you 100%, and if more Class 3's sign up that would be awesome. But if they don't, why not race with the rest of us 1450 guys, he can race against me and my stock 4 cylinder, leaf sprung truck....lol

jo maoma

Heisenberg
Reaction
i'd love to run my 80 series land cruiser but at 112" wheelbase it's a no go...