• Forum membership has its advantages....

We need everyone’s help or there may be no more racing in South Western Nevada!

Bdub 1020

Done , if this was to go thru which it seems like no matter how many meetings I went to or petitions I signed they usually put in solar / wind farms etc. Will this effect the mint race

FORERacing

Done , if this was to go thru which it seems like no matter how many meetings I went to or petitions I signed they usually put in solar / wind farms etc. Will this effect the mint race
This will affect a portion of the mint race. The Martelli’s are actively fighting. It is imperative that everyone show up for the meeting on June 19th. We are attempting to collect 10,000 signatures by the 19th.

FORERacing

Yet there is only 893 signatures...so sad no one cares.
I agree. Everyone likes to turn out for the races and have a great time.. but there needs to be more people that care about our land or it won’t be there to race on. Every time land has been taken away in Nevada and those in power promised it would be accessible as OHV land the opposite has been true. We live in a democracy and I believe our voices still have power. The petition takes less than a minute to sign. If half of the 24,126 people that viewed the “Did a broke kid from Pahrump just solve the 4 wheel drive Trophy Truck Reliability problem?” thread filled out the petition we would be there already.

redline

Is there a petition somewhere to sign that does not require paying a third party that has no involvement in what we are doing?

" This is not a donation to the person or organization whose petition you just signed."

tapeworm

I signed multiple times with every email account I have and also signed for my spouse. You don't have to donate to the third party if you don't want to, if you read in fine print above the donation amount it will tell you if the petition was signed.

ACME

Unless the few miscellaneous "Anonymous" posts-petition signers are the community rockstars, it seems only a few of the unlimited guys and suppliers care enough to get involved... Sad but typical

FORERacing

YOUR VOICE MATTERS!!!!!!

Today is the last day to sign the petition. Please show how much you care about our OHV areas as this issue affects everyone that races in Nevada. Please come out in force tomorrow at Nine AM to show how much you do care about the proposed land grab. #stopthetransfer. We could potentially lose the MINT 400, Midnight Special and several MRAN races. We need to band together and stand united and explain why this is unacceptable and fight for our lands. This will be the last chance for the public to comment directly to your representatives regarding this issue.

Tuesday June 19th 9am

Clark County Government Center
500 S Grand Central Parkway
Las Vegas Nevada

ndvalium

Rescue Director
1500 signatures? That’s it?

Come on guys. We have to care more than that?

Sign it. It’s free. It’s safe. Your info isn’t being sold. You don’t have to live here to be effected.

Please sign it now!

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert

51rcr

i have heard from a Jeeper about how the blm posts fake signs in areas saying its closed with no code numbers on them. He said they have to have them to be legit. He removes the illegal signs and takes them into the blm. He said they do this so they can say the land is not being used and then can sell it to developers.
going to sign that petition. We want to keep them from setting precedents. Before you know it they use the same thing around the whole country.