!!! WE WANT an IMMEDIATE INVESTIGATION !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucho

Reaction
We'd like to establish a fact-finding commission to investigate this site and why the thread of "THE ORIGINAL OFF-ROAD EVENT IS BACK" has been high jacked and is no longer in this sector but has been moved to the "Whatever...General Discussion" sector.
Is it MO and somehow he's infiltrated this site? Is it one of Barrack Obama's hacks who sees it as a threat to global warming because the steeds will probably be far ting a bit more during the event? Is it someone from PITA? People want to know. Off-Roaders want to know. Maybe we have in our midst some ECO-Nazis?

The thread was in a very popular sector that is usually read by about 125 people at anytime during the day--sometimes double and triple that. Now it is located in a sector that if you are lucky it is read by about 50 people ALL DAY!
Sabotage, I say. Sabotage! Washington D.C. must know something about this! Call Sarah Palin, we need her help!

Let me hear from yus guys. Do we need to pay them a visit? I'll send a couple of my boyz from Philly to converse with them.

This bigotry and harassment must stop!

Lucho
Life-time member of “Unscrupulous Promoters Anonymous!”

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
I dont know who moved it. BUT we do not need to explain ourselves every time we do moderation. Please do NOT create threads asking what happened every time something is moderated. If you really need to ask then PM one of the moderators.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.