• Forum membership has its advantages....

Weasel Motorpsorts RC TTs

WeaselMotorsport

Howdy Everyone! Figured Id put a post of my work on the rc community here. The first truck is one of my newer chassis called the Gen4, Shes a fully built tube chassis center mount race truck. Iv spent many months and testing and innovating my chassis and there performance. by machining my own transmissions and internally bypassed shocks. Iv done it all, My next build right now is a 1966 f150 fitted with a 1400 style running I beams. I have built many other chassis but figured Id share these two. I post all my work on Instagram and Facebook! so if you would like to see more up close shots and action. Head over to Weasel Motorsports On Insta and Facebook. hope you guys enjoy!

DSC_1091.jpg

SIde shot during the time I rebuilt the back half. New design, New strength and weak built in. after testing other set ups and crashes iv perfected the design and way i create each chassis so I know they will not fail.

DSC_1084.jpg

Flip up tire rack to fit the beefy 3s Lipos I run in all my rigs. All the weight is equally balanced out the way the truck is built.
DSC_1151.jpg

Here is my 1966 f150 chassis. Shes currently waiting for me to get the beams built. I figured out how i want to go about making them so ill be working on that this week .

DSC_1150.jpg

blown axle shaft in the gen4 and the beams sitting next to the f1 waiting for creation.

DSC_1134.jpg

first test drive with the new back half geometry and suspension tuning was the next day.

Okay, Last photo.
DSC_1108.jpg

My little scale shop in full production.
I hope you enjoy my post! ill try to update it as time comes. thank you!

-Wyatt,
@WeaselMotorsport

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Class10DAN

Howdy Everyone! Figured Id put a post of my work on the rc community here. The first truck is one of my newer chassis called the Gen4, Shes a fully built tube chassis center mount race truck. Iv spent many months and testing and innovating my chassis and there performance. by machining my own transmissions and internally bypassed shocks. Iv done it all, My next build right now is a 1966 f150 fitted with a 1400 style running I beams. I have built many other chassis but figured Id share these two. I post all my work on Instagram and Facebook! so if you would like to see more up close shots and action. Head over to Weasel Motorsports On Insta and Facebook. hope you guys enjoy!

View attachment 210629

SIde shot during the time I rebuilt the back half. New design, New strength and weak built in. after testing other set ups and crashes iv perfected the design and way i create each chassis so I know they will not fail.

View attachment 210630

Flip up tire rack to fit the beefy 3s Lipos I run in all my rigs. All the weight is equally balanced out the way the truck is built.
View attachment 210633

Here is my 1966 f150 chassis. Shes currently waiting for me to get the beams built. I figured out how i want to go about making them so ill be working on that this week .

View attachment 210634
blown axle shaft in the gen4 and the beams sitting next to the f1 waiting for creation.

View attachment 210635
first test drive with the new back half geometry and suspension tuning was the next day.

Okay, Last photo.
View attachment 210636

My little scale shop in full production.
I hope you enjoy my post! ill try to update it as time comes. thank you!

-Wyatt,
@WeaselMotorsport
How much for a rolling Chasis