Weather Man

Donnie

Will the link to the weatherman broadcast be on RDC tomorrow? What system do I have to have on my computer to get it?

Thanks

J_Edgar

Klaus mentioned last night that it would be up later this afternoon. I believe you may need winamp to listen in on it. At least I did a few years ago.

Mumzy

I find that it works better with Firefox -vs- Google Chrome. will have it blasting in the studio all day and into the night!

bufeo

"Wederman, wederman" [in child's voice with accent]...

CAN'T WAIT!!! :D
That's with two 'd's Rx1 "Wedderman". ...:)

Allen R.

PS. I'm going pheasant hunting first then catch the show. :D

xjobforacowboyx

it'll be blasting through my house tomorrow! all day, and who ever's house i go to tomorrow night haha. my sister sure as heck won't be happy. :D

-Keith

Whitewater

My plan for tomorrow night...
1) Transmit the internet feed through VHF radio from my office.
2) Drag extension cord to a DC power supply and setup my mobile race radio in the backyard.
3) Drag cooler of Tecate/Pacifico/Sol/Corona and folding chair out next to radio.
4) Light bonfire and listen to the race all night while surfing RDC and Pirate4x4 via firelight from my phone.
5) Pass out in dirt while dreaming of Baja and rooting for my homies from the discomfort of my Northern Californian backyard.

Let me know what I'm missing here...

klaus

Administrator
WM is field testing the joke of the day right now with me....and its a mean blond joke.....

Vtr_Racing

Live!!! On a Mexican Radio. Thanks AGAIn, to RDC and BFG and all who put this up for us....Many many thanks.

MLMvegas

My plan for tomorrow night...
1) Transmit the internet feed through VHF radio from my office.
2) Drag extension cord to a DC power supply and setup my mobile race radio in the backyard.
3) Drag cooler of Tecate/Pacifico/Sol/Corona and folding chair out next to radio.
4) Light bonfire and listen to the race all night while surfing RDC and Pirate4x4 via firelight from my phone.
5) Pass out in dirt while dreaming of Baja and rooting for my homies from the discomfort of my Northern Californian backyard.

Let me know what I'm missing here...
all you need now is some fresh fish tacos;)

mattb

Question- Has Weatherman ever tried to broadcast on an 'AM' or 'FM' frequency in Mex? I don't know anything about doing this, but it sure would make it less likely for the "Richard C's"of the world to key up their mic's if they didn't have to have their race radio on the channel.

Maybe a local station would be willing to put it out there and still run commercials all day when they wanted? Too late for this year.