Weatherman needs a tire or two

bobylax

RDC Crypto
I"m sure I probably have 4 Goodyear race takeoffs that you can have. Their older non Dot race takeoffs but garaged whole life. Yours if we can get them to you.....
Hey Bob, if these will work, and you can get them mounted next Thursday morning, we're heading down next Thur. to help with the time trials, and we're in Prescott Valley and can drive them down.

OFFRD-JNKIE

RDC Crypto
How about everyone that is giving N Zing crap all pitch in $100 and go buy Weatherman some tires? Karma, right? Jeez....

I would but I already owe you $100...lol

N zing

Al Qaeda
RDC Crypto
Kelly Ann Steinberger will pick them up and the PCI trailer will bring them to me Wednesday night and I can have them mounted Thursday AM. She will have a check for you. Need an address and phone number. Also best time to meet up.
Check your pm's

johnboy

RDC Crypto
Whats wrong with you guys! Bob didnt ask to be adopted or say he didnt have any money, he said as we all know, he lives in Parker and simply needs some help getting a few tires out to his place. I know he didnt do all the relay work over the years so people would feel obligated to provide charity to him. He a far bigger man than that. But if you all want to send your hard earned money, go ahead. There are some hungry puppies that i saw on tv so send some there as well.