• Forum membership has its advantages....

Weatherman Relay Info

pciscott

Weatherman is sitting this one out recovering from a bad case of Pneumonia. Get well quick pops! We are just finishing up radio checks, Satcom checks, Iridium PTT checks, satellite Internet checks, and we hope to keep you updated with a live stream thanks to Score and PCI Race Radios. The Satellite Internet will be questionable because my best test had 5 down and 1.5 up so hope it holds. I want to put a special thanks in to Roger Norman who does take race safety seriously with redundant and expensive Satellite systems. We did checks today with operations, rescue helo, and medics. My friend Ralph WeatherMex will be helping the Weatherboy:) Race safe and hope tomorrow is Epic adventure for all. Take it easy on the highways and please unplug your microphones if you are monitoring the Weatherman channel. PCI Relay will be available if the channel gets busy.

Here is a link to listen in,

I am available on whatsapp and I am sure someone here can pm my number. This is for worried family members who are listening at home, not for status.

PciScott aka Weatherboy out!

I used to hate when people called me that, but so proud of my Dad I am getting used to it.

ONE_RJ

Thank you Scott & Ralph , get well quickly Weatherman , text Weatherboy the joke of the day. I hope the Richard Craniums unplug their mics. Everybody be smart & safe.

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

Mark_Weyhrich

PciScott aka Weatherboy out!

I used to hate when people called me that, but so proud of my Dad I am getting used to it.

A well earned badge of honor my friend! Thanks to you and your family for all you do.

Baja_Brian

Feed is working, but occasionally goes down. Keep in mind guys that they are located on some deserted hilltop in Baja California; it's not exactly downtown LA. Thank you guys for doing what you do to help to keep everyone safe and informed. I hope Bob gets to feeling better soon.