Weatherman Relay with a Code Red for Mark Luhtala 288

El Mamito USMC

Reaction
RIP

racinteach

Reaction
Prayers to all families involved.. this will be tough on all involved. From the rescue teams, pit teams, racers and family. May you all have the strength you need to get pass this difficult time..

JDDurfey

Reaction
My prayers go up for the family during this difficult time. I pray that you are surrounded by loving family that can support y'all through this tragedy.

I am glad to hear Fast-aid is jumping right in to help. That is what is so wonderful about the off-road community. When tragedy strikes, we respond with love and compassion and our wallets.

God Bless.

C flips

Reaction
Thanks for sharing Scott. Now that it's public, I'm comfortable confirming that we are working with Marks family to address some immediate needs they have as they are in San Diego and are trying to get home to be with family today.

We are so sorry for the loss the Luhtala family/friends are suffering right now.

Godspeed Mark.

Even though I've never met him, my is heavy today. RIP sir.

I don't know if it would be in poor taste but if a memorial t-shirt was created, I would buy a couple.

Bomberos for Baja

Reaction
So sorry. Thoughts and prayers to Mark's family and friends. RIP.

ONE_RJ

Reaction
Not the news we wanted to hear from this terrible accident.
As I posted on Cody Parkhouse thread. Now would be a great time to donate to www.fast-aid.org. So the family can be taken care of its immediate needs.
I challenge you to donate any amount that starts with 1, 2 or 5 and ends in Zero(s) in memory of Mark and the Baja race mileages.

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

Josh_Westwood

Reaction
So sad reading this terrible news. Not at all what I expected to read when I turned on RDC today. My heart goes out to the friends and family of Mark. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. God speed Mark.

frostbite36

Capt. Hindsight
Reaction
:( Totally unexpected news at this point in time after the accident. :( Things were sounding up as far as recovery last time I checked. :( Prayers to his wife and family. Godspeed. :(

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk