Weatherman,Weatherman will we hear you?

firedog

Reaction
Hopefully someone will post a live Weatherman feed for the Baja 1000 for us not able to be there! If someone does set something up please post the link here, thanks!

RockKrawler

Reaction
In another thread someone mentioned that the BFG site will have a link to the Weatherman stream .
Try: BFG off road

Slippery P

Reaction
Where is A&S Chase, the "Hero" he has made it happen for the last few years for us stuck at home.
I tip my hat in thanks.

Klaus

Administrator
Reaction
Where is A&S Chase, the "Hero" he has made it happen for the last few years for us stuck at home.
I tip my hat in thanks.
He is somewhere alongside the course spectating.
The Bfg listed stream is the same as the one of A&s chase / Mike that we here at RDC endorse.

CZRMAG

Reaction
Error message here as well. "404 - The file you requested could not be found"

Can someone help?

Slippery P

Reaction
No worky

wheezy

"PRO PHOTO"
Reaction
So disappointing...

y2kbaja

Reaction
Can't blame score for this one...it's not their deal. But since it's BFG i would suspect they are working on it and I hope it's up before the BFG shod vehicles leave the line. And unlike VtoR...I hope they stay until the end.

randy68

#1 Enemy of Google
Reaction
He is somewhere alongside the course spectating.
The Bfg listed stream is the same as the one of A&s chase / Mike that we here at RDC endorse.

Well, I might have to take back all the great
things I said about him! Ha!

Baja Fool

Reaction
If you go to the radio stream on the BFG site, you can hear Weatherman thru their mike. Better than zero.... Radio Radio Stream Accident at rm209....don't know who. No one is talking as they are trying to get medical to the location.

Last edited: