Websites

Cryo_Science

Reaction
Well, i'd like to learn about the "old" 327's, 396's, 402's, 454's, and all of the older muscle cars like the camaro's, mustangs, super bee's, chargers and what can be done with them, tuning, performance mods, and everything inbetween. I'm going to eventually build a '67 camaro. Once i get all the knowledge, and cash.

Preston Young
Vice President
Cryo Science
Preston@cryoscience.com
(760) 532-3077

EQuin

Reaction
Awhile ago, I tried searching for a general, all-purpose, "muscle car" website that had info and forums on all the popular muscle cars from the 60's and early 70's. Something akin to Car-Craft and Popular Hot Rod magazines, but on the internet. Unfortunately, I didn't find anything like that. But I did find a few websites that had info on specific model and make muscle cars, such as the Mustang and some Mopar models. If you're into older Mustangs (64 - 73), try the forum at stangnet.com . Unfortunately, I don't remember the Mopar website, but the one I found had some interesting info on the different Mopar models, including the Hemi.

If you find anything more, please let me know because I'm also interested in learning more about those cars. Take care,

Ed Q.

TrucksR4Girls

Reaction
Try www.Bluemoongear.com Its a Muscle car, hot rod and biker page, theres lots of pics, LOTS of links and contets and all that good stuff.

<font color=red> Real Chicks drive sticks </font color=red>

EQuin

Reaction
That's a pretty cool site. Thanks for the link.

Ed Q.

FABRICATOR

Reaction
Before anymore years pass by...you could find more from a catalog like Summit or Jeg's or any of the big performance suppliers. Most build up information, parts, and techniques came form the exact motors you mentioned. You may need to start with basic engine building. Unless you're form another land, it's pretty safe to say that anyone who doesn't know about building those engines doesen't know about building any engines. There's still the books "How to Hotrod Small Block Chevys" and the other one on big blocks. If they are not in print anymore, you might try eBay.

<font color=blue>"A Ship in the harbor is safe, but that's not what ships are built for"</font color=blue>