Wed. Night Chat...Tonight

Greg

RDC Crypto
Website
prerunners.com
Well, the holidays have come and gone and its back to the regular routine. I would like to maybe bring up different topics each week and focus on that, at least give it a try. Tonight I think the dicussion should be about who is racing in the 1400/1450 class next season. I know there are about 10-15 new trucks, lets hear from everyone and get the lastest info on what and when people will be out there. The chat is open to everyone, hope to see alot of you there.

Greg

RDC Crypto
Website
prerunners.com
Well, I havent updated to the new chat yet, so its the same old one for one more week. But tonight the talk will surely focus on Laughlin; who's going, who's racing, who's gonna end up sleeping in the hotel hallway in front of who's door, which freinds are gonna need bail money for thier buddies, etc. Im sure the Hines are gonna be busy so we might miss Frank tonight but I wish them the best this weekend. And a side note, Steve G aka svo steve, and his wife gave birth to a little baby girl, congrats to them, im sure jen will have more details on our site shortly.