Weed Farms Everywhere

Phillip Moores

Reaction
So I would say I am a proponent of the legalization of marijuana... BUT the result of all the recent legal changes means the Mexicans can now grow everywhere in SoCal and only get a slap on the wrist if they get caught. Within 3 miles of my house there are 2 big grow sites going up on vacant land.

So what do I do?? What would you do?
One of the bad parts of all this is that when the cops come & shut them down all their trash remains.

Last edited:

dan200

#BSF200
Reaction
So I would say I am a proponent of the legalization of marijuana... BUT the result of all the recent legal changes means the Mexicans can now grow everywhere in SoCal and only get a slap on the wrist if they get caught. Within 3 miles of my house there are 2 big grow sites going up on vacant land.

So what do I do?? What would you do?
One of the bad parts of all this is that when the cops come & shut them down all their trash remains.
"The Mexicans"???

Anyway...

If they legally occupy the land then who cares?

If they are trespassing then that's different.

If the drug charge is just a slap on the wrist, good.

Trespassing issues are for the landowner to deal with. And so is the trash.

If its not your land then maybe its not your business?

jon coleman

Reaction
"The Mexicans"???

Anyway...

pfffff, the land is owned by those pesky chinese billionaires , they own a lott of US real estate, good luck going after Them....

Phillip Moores

Reaction
"The Mexicans"???

Anyway...

So.... this is the 3rd massive multiple green house structure being set up really close to where I live. And I can literally see them, they are Hispanic (I get it, maybe not mexican). But I am hispanic, it takes one to know one. The land is not owned by them. They clear cut massive tracts of land that is not theirs, and let their trash blow all over the desert.

I agree that weed charges should be a slap on the wrist but when there is a million + dollar illegal operation being run on land that is not theirs, I have a problem with that.
And when they get shut down, I will be stuck looking at the eye sore that remains. So being that I have to look at this, it is my business.

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
So.... this is the 3rd massive multiple green house structure being set up really close to where I live. And I can literally see them, they are Hispanic (I get it, maybe not mexican). But I am hispanic, it takes one to know one. The land is not owned by them. They clear cut massive tracts of land that is not theirs, and let their trash blow all over the desert.

I agree that weed charges should be a slap on the wrist but when there is a million + dollar illegal operation being run on land that is not theirs, I have a problem with that.
And when they get shut down, I will be stuck looking at the eye sore that remains. So being that I have to look at this, it is my business.

Then get ahold of the property owner about what's going on. If they don't give a poop about it, well then stop being a Karen. If they do give a poop about it, then they will do something about it.

Tube ride

Reaction
My Family lives up in anza , you can’t throw a rock and not hit a greenhouse anymore. The biggest threat that I’ve noticed is the ground water. Lots of wells running dry and quick it’s a major problem. And there are a handful of big hemp farms up there too, and they are employing trimmers........ to manicure hemp buds.... supposedly it’s getting mixed into pounds of pot and sold off .

michael.gonzalez

Reaction
Website
www.facebook.com
New Ca$h Crop! Production will be increasing for a while before we see a plateau.
SB County has LOTS of cannabis farms. 10 years ago? Not a single one.

43mod

Reaction
We are looking for camping type property in n cal . We will not look at counties that allow pot. Its a mess of trash , tweakers and stink wherever they are . Hope this bubble bursts soon . I like the idea of pot farms on ag land grown by legit people .
On the flip side. Yesterday my parts man said Airgas told him he should be selling co2 to growers as they will not do it . Will sell us all we want because we are not growers . I put up a CL ad at 3pm w parts guys ph number . He was getting texts instantly 😊 . Yet to see him today for a report .

Fifty

Reaction
Lolz remember when they said that legalizing weed was going to solve the gang problem lolz

and create so much tax revenue that we could reduce individual tax...

and create so many jobs that there would be no unemployment or homelessness.... let alone welfare....

and that it’s medicinal properties would reduce health care use... and reduce street narcotic use...

lolz....

and I think it should be legal... not the free for all jack assery that it is now... but on the same programs alcohol, tobacco and sudefed are.

OFFRD-JNKIE

Reaction
I would contact the county and see what the regulations are for marijuana grows. I know in Riverside county you can grow as many plants as you want until I believe they are like 18" tall and be considered a nursery after that then you are cultivating. Also in Riverside county in places like mentioned above Anza and some of the rural areas they aren't even arresting people for the weed they are charging them with huge fines for ground water contamination and other environmental things.

Tube ride

Reaction
if you live in a rural area and rely on a well for water, and the growers are moving in on you .....you have been entered into a race to suck up all the water as fast as possible . It’s very unfortunate but if you can’t beat em I say join em.

Phillip Moores

Reaction

jon coleman

Reaction
thats good, at least the cartels aren't cooking Large amounts of really pure meth, or smuggling tons of heroin, fyntinol( MG can you correctt mi gramur?, please?), ect ect

Klaus

Administrator
Solutions
Reaction
if you live in a rural area and rely on a well for water, and the growers are moving in on you .....you have been entered into a race to suck up all the water as fast as possible . It’s very unfortunate but if you can’t beat em I say join em.
Dig a deeper well... sell them the water