Weed Farms Everywhere

Tube ride

Reaction
I just spent a weekend in Anza....all these cartel grow house are full of human trafficking people right now , and there is multiple reports of these people escaping and seeking refuge with others they come up on. One My brothers dog alerted him to a guy laying out by his front gate beat and bloody crying for help and one of the things he could make out that the guy was saying was “ they rape us man they rape us “ they called the police and gave him a jug of water.

jon coleman

Reaction
where are the fluff storys of kids re uniting with the parents after years in Trumps kid cages, seems your reality story is NOT gonna be on msnbc tonight, its gonna get much much worse, has to, then more& more liberals will wake up too, i said it before, the drunk Has to hit rock bottom to get out of the denial river

Josh 8

Reaction
Long term water is going to shut them down. Or lack of. These places are so far off the grid the only way they can get water is to drill a well. At the pace there pumping I would guess there lowering the water table pretty fast. Just like what happen in Newberry springs in the 50 60 & 70 with hay. By the 80’s the water was gone. Some has come back after 40 years of no farming but it won’t last long.
But what about the home owner that has a well that goes dry? What’s he supposed to do because the dope growers drilled a deeper well?
And lastly, the state does know about this. There putting regulations on farmers to track regulate and tax the ground water. Typically I would be against this but if it protects the water for every one it may be a good side effect to typical government over reach.

Tube ride

Reaction
I been hearing about Saudi Arabian dairy farm sucking parts of Arizona dry . Ground water is very Precious resource that is being wasted on weed and camel feed .

Bro_Gill

Reaction
I been hearing about Saudi Arabian dairy farm sucking parts of Arizona dry . Ground water is very Precious resource that is being wasted on weed and camel feed .
It's actually race horse feed. But yeah, they are draining the ground water supplies along with all the Cali nut growers that went to Az. to avoid all the Cali regs.

As far as the illegal grows go, yep, huge problem and yep, they generally grow in an area until it is destroyed and then they move on and destroy another piece of land. Most are illegals imported to do the work since California does not turn them over to INS, so they walk with no charges. Plenty of Gov't land has already been sterilized, creeks killed off, and critters poisoned all in the name of growing 'Wegal Leed'. Thought this was suppose to solve the problem, not amplify it by 10.

Tube ride

Reaction
One out of every 23 men will develop colon cancer , slightly higher in women. 13 out of every 100 will develop prostate cancer . I have seen this plant stop kill and heal some of the worst cases ( stage 4 prostate with a year to live, that’s 6 years ago and he’s health as a horse ) . There is a specific way to use it for maximum benefit ( and avoid the high ) . These are the most powerful bullets you will see today........

Attachments

• B204D9DC-2E2E-44D8-AB23-41C36D38B94A.jpeg
    B204D9DC-2E2E-44D8-AB23-41C36D38B94A.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 80

Tube ride

Reaction
One out of every 23 men will develop colon cancer , slightly higher in women. 13 out of every 100 will develop prostate cancer . I have seen this plant stop kill and heal some of the worst cases ( stage 4 prostate with a year to live, that’s 6 years ago and he’s health as a horse ) . There is a specific way to use it for maximum benefit ( and avoid the high ) . These are the most powerful bullets you will see today........
E1E285BC-15D1-41D2-86A9-F0432AFDD6CA.jpeg

Josh 8

Reaction
Genuine medical Mary Jane is not what is being grown out in the desert and part of this conversation. I will go out in a limb here but I think real medicinal marijuana is grown in a controlled environment from known stock of plants to produce a predetermined amount of effect to fill a prescription.

The type of weed in the desert is being growing to get people stoned and then go stalk a Scooby snack from the plug store from across the street.

Tube ride

Reaction
Last year they did a bunch of raids on the ridiculous big greenhouses and found no pot but thousands of opium poppies. In riverside co if the two people per property have their med cards they can have 12 plants per so 24 on any property max. They keep busting these grows with hundreds of plants and two weeks later their are a new group of growers and hundreds of knee high plants again . They couldn’t figure out where alll the clones and young plants were being grown to fill up these farms so fast. Then a few months ago I heard the old Bautista prison fire camp has been defunct and empty for a while , some Laotian dudes brought in 40 shipping containers tied into the power and grew thousands of small plants . The Laotian had dug big tunnels and caves where they were living and try to stay hidden. The cartel dudes have money new greenhouses infrastructure, the Asian grows have thousands of outdoors plants a couple blue tarps covering the entrance to their tunnel homes and a shiny Toyota Tundra parked in the bushes.

Bro_Gill

Reaction
The Bautista Camp isn't abandoned, they are just swapping out inmate fire crews for paid crews. There will be construction going on while they make the camp less prison like and more regular old summer camp like. The clones are probably being grown up on Cahuilla Res just like a lot of the weed is being grown.

class5cole

Reaction
My Family lives up in anza , you can’t throw a rock and not hit a greenhouse anymore. The biggest threat that I’ve noticed is the ground water. Lots of wells running dry and quick it’s a major problem. And there are a handful of big hemp farms up there too, and they are employing trimmers........ to manicure hemp buds.... supposedly it’s getting mixed into pounds of pot and sold off .
Going to be wild times in that valley. Go stock up at the wineries, hit the GREENhouses, come home with Christmas gifts for all

Tube ride

Reaction
I’m going up next weekend for a baby shower and going to bring a trailer full of furniture for the family . Im hoping for clear weather so I can load it on my open car trailer, if it’s rainy I will get a uhaul enclosed and pulling into Anza this time of year with a uhaul and out of state plates I will plan on getting stopped and checked for clones .

E.Hagle

Reaction
9/10 grows are done by dirtbags. California is soft and enabling. My girlfriend works in the restaurant industry and told me today that its illegal to even ask someone if their dog is a service when they bring them indoors in fear of triggering a lawsuit based on the fact that just confronting someone with a service dog could cause them to have an anxiety attack. Soft ass bullshit.