Weed Farms Everywhere

Tube ride

Reaction
E5E31095-0FED-48C0-93F2-A620CD6FF79D.jpeg I survived the great pot famine of 1986 !!!!

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
9/10 grows are done by dirtbags. California is soft and enabling. My girlfriend works in the restaurant industry and told me today that its illegal to even ask someone if their dog is a service when they bring them indoors in fear of triggering a lawsuit based on the fact that just confronting someone with a service dog could cause them to have an anxiety attack. Soft ass bullshit.

Is this true? My wife and I have Seaworld passes and up until last week, we had never seen a single dog in there (we've had passes for 10+ years) and just last week, we saw 4 dogs in the same day, only 1 had an actual service dog vest, the other 3 were literally too stupid to be service dogs.

Bro_Gill

Reaction
The law actually specifies that support animals can be banned. Service dogs cannot. You cannot ask the person what medical condition they have, but you can ask, specifically, what the animal is trained to do. If you are trained to treat medical maladies, you will know then if it is a service or support animal. Emotions are not service. Also, I am not aware of other animals than dogs being used for service jobs, but several types of animals are used for support.

Bro_Gill

Reaction
Lucerne is crazy with illegal plywood farms as they are calling them. It's funny. because years ago they stopped a developer who had graded roads, a golf course, etc, for a housing development because they said they don't have the water for that chit! What are they gonna do when we stop sending our chit water down the hill to them?

Last edited:

Tom_Willis

Reaction
Lucerne is crazy with illegal plywood farms as they are calling them. It's funny. because years ago they stopped a developer who had graded roads, a golf course, etc, for a housing development because they said they don't have the water for that chit! What are they gonna do when we stop sending are chit water down the hill to them?
Reason #16439 to gtfo of kalifornistan.