Weekend Mullet Hunting

Kbach66

Well,
This weekend a business trip took me to the Arizona desert for the watercraft World Finals, and to Vegas for the US Open of supercross.

Not being one to normally mix pleasure with business, I made an exception when I noticed the abundance of mullets parading around both venues. Unaware they were being hunted, I captured the following trophies that I would like to share with all of you, my fellow mullet hunters.

The first is the ever so popular femullet. Note the flowing golden locks and the robust body. Clearly this one has been feeding on the local quisine.

Kbach66

Next we have the fairly rare, fromullet. I've heard of this species referred to as the brillomullet as well.
Note the classic attire, consisting of a tank top, jean shorts, and of course the sunglass strap.

Kbach66

Ahhhh, the fairly rare bearded mullet. Once again, note the robust body. There must be a large amount of food in the local area for the species to dine on.

Kbach66

Here we have the curlybacked receding mullet.
This was captured in the vegas area. Note the smaller body, possibly less pray in this area?

Kbach66

Last but certainly not least we have the prize of my collection from the weekend.
This species is rare in other areas of the country. It is believed to be native to the arizona desert, hence the name 'Arizona man hair'. This species is classified by the full bodied flowing top, carrying over into a nice stringy back. It is believed that there is some sort of device such as a hair dryer used to achieve the full bodied look of the top. This is to protect the species skin from harmful sunrays while basking in the arizona sun.

I hope you enjoyed my collection from the weekend...happy hunting!

Kevin

Dillon

>>>It is believed to be native to the arizona desert, hence the name 'Arizona man hair'<<<

I don't know man, looks awfully Joshua Tree-ish...

dcman008

Nice mullets. Right mow im trying to capture one of the most hard to find mullets. the dreaded "Mexican Rattail Mullet" aka "Mexi-Mullet"

live long 91 corica

martininsocal

I just returned from Santa Cruz and saw lots of Fem-Mullets up there, usually in pairs!

If your gonna go, go BIG

Waldo

Safehouse
Classic pics!

I was in Parker, AZ (mullet capitol of AZ) last weekend and while at Roadrunner Saturday night a biker dude rolled in. He was completely bald with the exception of a tail in the back about 2 feet in length and a huge beard. On his leather biker vest was the word "GOD". Later that evening, two women asked him his name and he replied "My name is GOD, Grumpy Old Dude."

I wish I had brought my camera that night!

BRAAAAAAAAP!

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Alright guys here is my mullet, i had a sort of fro going on and then i cut my hair into a mullet for one day, just to be stupid. Now it is cut off. Notice the Race-Dezert on the Comp. in the backround.

Tha Realest

Attachments

elcaprerunner

That's funny. I could probably do that right now with the length and froiness of it but too bad I am getting it cut tomorrow.

DIRT'S FOR RACING, ASPHAULT'S FOR GETTING THERE

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
El Cap-
I think you mean prerunners are for getting there! :)

See ya in the dirt!

elcaprerunner

Hey thats good, I never even thought of that. I have sticker in my room that says that so thats what I put. But that's good, I'll change it right now.

DIRT'S FOR RACING, ASPHAULT'S FOR GETTING THERE

Mike_HKmtrsprts

check out this norco neck warmer he looks like an actor from the movie coming to america "JUST LET YOUR SOUL GLOW".....

everyone thinks they are superman when the camera is pointed at them...untill they land!!!

Attachments