Weekend Wreckage

Ryno

Reaction
I was having breakfast at Ramona Cafe this morning...Saw a TON of stuff come back wrecked. Broken axles, bent wheels, subframes on bikes destroyed. Sounds like it was a hellacious weekend. Who's got carnage to report?

Ryno

Build it like a Rhino, and Leave it be.

sirhk100

Reaction
My 2003 CRF 450 only made it about 100 feet and then never started again.... Other then that all was good.

Khris

'92 Ford Exploder (work in progress)

dezerts10

BANG!! BANG!!
Reaction
i broke this weekend along with nearly everyone else who i camped with who brought a truck out. I dont really know what happend to my truck but i called my buddy with an 03 hd and he got me home something electrical or possibly fuel related. it was a long noght last night. temecula to ocatillo to escondido to temecula to ocatillo and back to temecula.

Gregg

Bonzen

Reaction
Our group...broken motor mount, blown rear end, massive electrical failure, misc body damage. (Glamis related)

One truck home on a flatbed.

Thats about it, I guess we were lucky.

-Ryan

bonzenproductions.com

sweetdevil

Reaction
We had an F150 with a broken ball joint, a Silverado with busted front differential, a Grand Cherokee with a busted front diff, 02 CR250 with a blown top end, 88 250r fourtrax with a broken stater, and I think everyone got stuck, atleast once, including the 4wd's....
Gotta love duct tape and zip ties....

Life Sucks.... get a friggin helmet

Heaven Doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Well the Piece made it home under its own power once again....with only one broken motor mount and a ton of new squeks and knocks.....time to get a better system in it so I dont hear them!

Go Big Or Go Home
United Jumping Truck Society

Ryno

Reaction
Khris-

what's the story with the new scoot? Damn...that really sucks!! To all others..tis the season to be charging!!

Build it like a Rhino, and Leave it be.

cleartoy

Reaction
Sheared a pin in my shift linkage, so could not shift into gear. Came home on a trailer!

94 Toyota stdcab 2x4
99 Yamaha YZ250

Got Sand??

SJP12

Reaction
NOW THATS NICE, did they drive home with it like that?

I LIVE MY LIFE 1 SET OF WHOOPS AT A TIME!!!

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Pass side this time...same thing the rubber mount seperated.

Go Big Or Go Home
United Jumping Truck Society

michael_loomis

Reaction
lol ive broken 3 mounts on the drivers sie of my sonono , after the 2nd i chained it down and it still broke it a 3rd time!!

sweetdevil

Reaction
No, they went into town and bought new parts Sunday morning... That happened Saturday night and he lost control doing 70 through the whoops on Sand Highway when it happened... The left side of a Ford Ranger helped him gain control, lucky thing it was there, he probably would've flipped if he didn't hit him.

Life Sucks.... get a friggin helmet

Heaven Doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
He was doing 70 through the whoops with that suspension?! And he wonders why it broke.

See ya in the dirt!

YZFster

Reaction
My F1 got T-Boned by some 17 year old punk doing 65 on poleline road.....9000 grand worth of damage....pretty pissed

Go Big or stay there.

SDranger

Reaction
That sucks bro, is his insurance gonna cover it? I asked my rep about off road one time and they said it would be covered in most situations

97 Ranger 4x4
02 CR125