Weird Junkyard ?!

bajaboy

Reaction
Hey Guys.

I'm not posting to report anything lost , but just wanted to get a word out about something I saw in Rosarito.

On my way back from Puerto Nuevo a few days back I stopped by Rosarito and saw a junkyard. I noticed that there was a few new looking XR's sitting by the front gate. Being nosy I actually got out of my Jeep and decided to check things out. The XR's (3 of them) looked brand new but stripped of wheels and various parts. Going into the yard there was practically new CR's and YZ's. Farther into the yard I saw 99 or newer Silverados , newer Rangers and Tacomas. The scary thing about this find was that most of the trucks and bikes had CA. plates and green stickers. None of these vehicles had major body damage , which made me think something shady was going. Maybe lots of are stolen toys are going to Baja ?!

Bajaboy

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
Where exaclty is this yard? I'm very familiar with the area.

Most wars are the result of compounded stupidity and those who believe it

bajaboy

Reaction
Travis,

Once you pass the smoke stacks you get off at the first exit to the main strip. Go south a few miles and theres a bridge on your left that takes you over the toll road. If ya go right over the bridge on your immediate(sp?) left , its right there. I totally forgot the name of the street but if I was there I could find it. Its not pass Senor Frogs and all that so its about mid strip. The yard is next to a big dirt field that the locals always use to play with their baja bugs. I'm trying to think of a major land mark so you can kind of single it out but its early !

Later , Eric "bajaboy"