Welcome to robby gordon's speed energy desert challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

richard cretsinger

RDC Crypto
chuck, you are NOT getting it.....these guys are FLAKES......people from utah are asking me what day im getting there, because they are ADVERTISING ON TV AND RADIO who will be racing there.....EVEN THOUGH IT IS TOTAL BS........maybe now you will understand, or keep your head in the sand.....i dont care.....GO RACE THERE YOURSELF if you think its going to be so awesome....

Funny, i havent heard your name listed once on TV or the Radio. Dont worry Pete, we will manage to still have a good time.

shrek

RDC Crypto
Thats impressive..............I want to know where they got 12 water trucks in September!

Shrek

drain

RDC Crypto
people from utah are asking me what day im getting there, because they are ADVERTISING ON TV AND RADIO who will be racing there.

Pistol, whe are you arriving in Utah? What day are you getting there?

The governor wants to know when you will be arriving...apparently, there is now a giant "Welcome The Pistol" parade scheduled for downown Salt Lake City.
Thats good shissnit!!!

slaterracing

RDC Crypto
Just a question. Who in there right mind approved that crossover jump?? I'm all for goin big but that is plain dangerous. Someones going to get hurt bad trying to hit that with dust and race traffic. Just my opinion. See you guys there tomorrow.

drain

RDC Crypto
Just a question. Who in there right mind approved that crossover jump?? I'm all for goin big but that is plain dangerous. Someones going to get hurt bad trying to hit that with dust and race traffic. Just my opinion. See you guys there tomorrow.

Im with you on that one! Im thinking some turbo thrusters, a shot of nitrous, some wings and 12 shots of liquid balls!
Our truck likes to nose dive off little jumps any advice lol?

WickedGravityVideo

RDC Crypto
This crossover jump has been certified by and given the Good Housekeeping THrillbilly Seal of Approval by NITRO-CIRCUS! don't worry, be happy

[video=youtube;Ln99_I3JnSw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ln99_I3JnSw[/video]

BGRANT

RDC Crypto
From the first pics I saw of it ,I thought the same thing. I guess there is a line around it but I wonder how that will work with cross traffic? Be safe out there guys.

slaterracing

RDC Crypto
Well I'll let you guys know what it looks like in person later. Just passing thru Victorville right now. 600 miles to go haha

GlamisGurlie

goddess like
RDC Crypto
Website
www.bitd.com
By the waaaaaay, for Non-Class 1 / TT there IS way around "without" doing the OVER/UNDER jump.

I'm curious, is that going to be a blind way around? Meaning, will the ramps block the view of oncoming traffic through the "under" with all the heavy dust? And I heard about the "12 water trucks," but also know how that usually goes LOL

B-Dub 1020

RDC Crypto
I'm curious, is that going to be a blind way around? Meaning, will the ramps block the view of oncoming traffic through the "under" with all the heavy dust? And I heard about the "12 water trucks," but also know how that usually goes LOL
Jamie I seen this post and thought if she's up there and did not tell anyone you were going it would be SPANKIN time. LOL

djblakely

RDC Crypto
Website
www.TeamXterraRacing.com
I've been told by people working on the track, that the chicken route takes you out to the road, down and then back on course.This will add about 20 seconds onto your lap time.
Silt is like the pit area at Cotton Tail Ranch for those BITD racers.

Last edited:

BGRANT

RDC Crypto
Had the local fox weatherman over for a beer last night, he said possible monsson rain in the valley Sunday.............I guess dust won'tbe an issue that day.

djblakely

RDC Crypto
Website
www.TeamXterraRacing.com
My brothers are running class 10. They drove out there Sunday and walked the jump area. It is 50 feet lip to lip. Talk is if needed Mi7 might narrow up the under pass road. I think Mi7 is going to wait and see how practice goes. They have added fill into ramp for better traction, but the run at the ramp is silty. SPR was out there in a Ecotec 10 car to check out the jump. He got his run and shut it down before the launch as he could not pull 3rd well enough to build enough speed. We are just going to wait and see how it is with water.

GlamisGurlie

goddess like
RDC Crypto
Website
www.bitd.com
Jamie I seen this post and thought if she's up there and did not tell anyone you were going it would be SPANKIN time. LOL

Ya caught me... darn, guess I'll have to have a spanking after all..........................................................................

Oh, and BJ, keep your eye on the prize....

Bridges

Senior Replay
RDC Crypto
Random pics from today

Attachments

• small file.jpg
    small file.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 87
  • small.jpg
    small.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 74
  • smalll.jpg