• Forum membership has its advantages....

welding only class?

pucksaver

Im not sure if this is a good place to post this question but here it goes. I love the idea of the school but unfortunately i do not have the time or the money at this time to enroll for the entire course. However, the class sounds like a perfect way to learn MIG/TIG welding on a practical level. Im on the mini baja team at my school and want to learn the correct way to TIG weld a chassis for our next car. So i was wondering if there was a class where you teach just TIG welding on tubes and chassis, kinda like a shortened version of the entire course. Thanks for listening.

-Clayton

Chase 2

Try your local adult school or community college vocational programs, many have excellent welding programs that are a real bargin.

Last edited:

Doug

Im not sure if this is a good place to post this question but here it goes. I love the idea of the school but unfortunately i do not have the time or the money at this time to enroll for the entire course. However, the class sounds like a perfect way to learn MIG/TIG welding on a practical level. Im on the mini baja team at my school and want to learn the correct way to TIG weld a chassis for our next car. So i was wondering if there was a class where you teach just TIG welding on tubes and chassis, kinda like a shortened version of the entire course. Thanks for listening.

-Clayton
Hey Clayton,
Give them a call at the Riverside facility, I'm sure they can hook you up with a custom class that suits your needs. The welding instructor works 7 days a week so your choices for schedules are pretty open. 951-683-4199