Wendover National

BGRANT

Leave a day or so early and spend some time in Park City. You'll like it, I promise. I might race, I need a tune up for the B1K.

Dezertpilot

Leave a day or so early and spend some time in Park City. You'll like it, I promise. I might race, I need a tune up for the B1K.
Foots healed? You are racing the Mil? Nice...

BGRANT

Foot is pretty good. Hurts putting a boot on but then it is OK. Yes, racing the Mil. Been mountain biking during the week and riding desert on the weekend to try and get in some kind of shape besides round.

Dezertpilot

Foot is pretty good. Hurts putting a boot on but then it is OK. Yes, racing the Mil. Been mountain biking during the week and riding desert on the weekend to try and get in some kind of shape besides round.
Awesome that the foot is healing, what class you racing? 22:D

RacerX1

I bet Park City is nice but we'll be coming from the west thru Alamo and Ely. Not taking any extra days for this one. Just bombing straight up to the race then bombing straight home afterwards because there's another race on Sunday we have to be at. Yikes! I feel like we're never home. :)

BGRANT

I bet Park City is nice but we'll be coming from the west thru Alamo and Ely. Not taking any extra days for this one. Just bombing straight up to the race then bombing straight home afterwards because there's another race on Sunday we have to be at. Yikes! I feel like we're never home. :)
Holy crap! Thats a long drive home after the race. 8 or so hours?

Dezertpilot

Beau Cottington will be filming at this race, pretty sure it will be on his site www.promoto.tv. Always good stuff on their!

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084

BGRANT

Yes, I am pretty sure they are. I am just riding this one race with them this year. A backwards car on the 500 course put a serious dent in their points chase, the bike and the rider of record.

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
Yes, I am pretty sure they are. I am just riding this one race with them this year. A backwards car on the 500 course put a serious dent in their points chase, the bike and the rider of record.
cool were 4th in points so watch out :D:D:D