We’re Not Out of the Woods Yet!

dwasser

RDC Crypto
Website
www.drive-racing.com
Love it or leave it. Racing in the US has changed forever. If it hasn’t changed, its over. There have been several successful events run since the California 200 accident, and I can say that the BLM is pleased with how they were conducted. My fear is that people will start to revert to how things used to be. I had a candid conversation with an official that feels the same way.

Please remember that the Official Investigation of the California 200 accident has not been released. If you are attending a race please be on your best behavior. Every single person that shows up for any race in the US needs to continue to stay vigilant when it comes to safety.

We are still under the microscope and will be for a long time. Think twice….and then think again about what you are doing. Every single person in the desert has the ability to be “that guy” and shut it all down for everyone.

I can’t stress enough how much we all need to pay attention to what we are facing.

Advertising supports this site

gotteracing

RDC Crypto
we are keeping our eye on this. we go to lucerne once a month. i was at the rock pile that night also. our group has always been careful what we do when riding/camping. but we are more careful now about where we camp, what we do, rules of the racecourse. rules of the OHV park ect. we have been back to the site 3 times, and twice there was a ranger with binoculars across the road.

Tom_Willis

RDC Crypto
Maybe all the extra rangers will mean less people dumping trash/tires/roof shingles/etc., in the desert. And maybe they will prosecute those people who use the American desert as their personal trash dump.

Forty1Racing

RDC Crypto
Website
www.hnmmotorsports.com
I agree 100%
It's sad to have lost certain privileges but it's better to be safe than sorry.