We're on the home stretch...

Chris

Reaction
We\'re on the home stretch...

Our truck went in for an update a couple months ago and is almost done now. Here are some pic's. Hopefully we will have it back together to bring it out to lucerne for the night race in august! :) Who else it going out for the race?

Attachments

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
Re: We\'re on the home stretch...

Looks real good. why not the natural look instead of paint? See you at the night race.

Kris

Kris
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.dmsrace.com>www.dmsrace.com</A>
"Jesus loves you, everybody else thinks you're an A-hole"

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction

Cool! I will watch for ya guys at the night race.

Go Big Or Go Home

Chris

Reaction

Thanks! I way prefer the bare metal look! but I live close to the beach and any tubing that is left exposed even in my garage rusts up quicker then I can paint it and then repaint it and then repaint it again... oh ya and i bought the coils off of a friend so I didn't have any say in the puke green color that they are powder coated. He said he was going for gold when he originally sent them to get coated but they turned out horrible (I think gold would have been even worse). They are decent springs and I got them for next to nothing or I would have ditched them entirely.

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by Chris on 07/09/02 04:03 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction

What is the OA length of the coil? I may have a few old unused race sets lying around for you that are wound progressively that I can get rid of cheap. Email me kris@dmsrace.com

Kris
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.dmsrace.com>www.dmsrace.com</A>
"Jesus loves you, everybody else thinks you're an A-hole"

WeldnFab

Reaction

Looking good Chris, I can't wait for you & your Bro to finish it. I can't wait to make your bumper too.!! It's about time I get my work out in the field.