WESTERN STATES CHAMPIONSHIP

vman

Reaction
On the go-desert web page that is snore's official web site they are saying that the Henderson board of tourism is going to sponsor the western states championship in November . That will be cool or should I say cooler . Snore is saying that they will run just about the same track but not go into Henderson , making a much larger pit area . The tech will be on main St in Henderson just like the tt 250 . And it looks like there will be a pit crew championship and an out door concert Friday night . Sounds like a good time . Is more going to race this race because last year the western states championship was in Barstow and it was a more snore race with 110 cars .

racing

Jack

Reaction
I don't think there will be many there, with the 1000 happening the next week.

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
IT IS THE LAST PRO-1600 RACE THERE WILL BE ENOUGH THERE IT WILL BE ALOT COOLER THEN TERRIBLES RACE 125 DEGREES YUCK AND I LIVE HERE

vman

Reaction
It was next to the 1000 last year and over a 100 cars showed up. Just goes to show you not all can afford to race the 1000. and this year with the bonuses that Henderson is putting up you can make money.

racing