What a douche!!!

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
Video by Mercadotecnia Directa...

[video=youtube;t_0pBCSllSc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_0pBCSllSc[/video]

M.Harvey1600

that sux... i got nailed by a huge rock outside of Ojos at the 2007 baja 1000 and it hit so hard that i saw stars!!! it took a while for me to regain composure!!! i hate it when spectators do this stuff... i didnt see a spectator throw n e thing n the video but u can clearly c it hit the co-rider... when i got hit i saw it commin and long b 4 he threw hit... he wound up and threw it as hard as he could and he was only about 3 ft from out car...:mad:

AT LEAST IT WAS JUST A DIRT CLOD AND NOT SUMTHIN BIGGER AND HEAVIER!!!:eek:

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
someone needs to report that to the next car to roost the hell out of them next time....for sure tell weatherman to announce it...

JPBart

At the B2K my brother was riding with PCI Scott and got nailed by a beer. Scott saw him wind up like a big league pitcher. When Scott tells the story it's pretty funny....but only because he didn't get hurt more than a huge bruise.

racer_dude

Back2Back TL Champ!
its becoming all to common these days.. we have had fried chicken thrown in our protruck, beer bottles, rocks, dirt clods etc... not a good situation when your still on the pavement trying to get out of ensenada. makes for a long day

rkracing

heres is the view from outside this dumb@$$ gets my vote for baja 500 richard cranium award

Last edited by a moderator:

Martin

We got nailed going up to Mike's with a rock hit my cousin right in the face shield I think we where hit in the side panel also. Then we got dirt clods like this video on the way back in hit the a pillar on driver side.

Shannon

Bear on a Unicycle
someone needs to report that to the next car to roost the hell out of them next time....for sure tell weatherman to announce it...
It is BS for sure ,but with that said it is BAJA, Mexican national's usally, and thats who is going to have to clean it up!!!!!!!:D:D

SJ073

We've been hit with all kind of goodies from rocks, beer cans, beer\soda bottles, to mud, to wet rags. Strangest - 08 Baja 1000 someone threw a baby doll head into the car. Nastiest - 07 Baja 1000 our car got hit with a Mexican piss missle from a trucker after we hit the highway after Coco's.... splatted right in the middle of us against the back of the car.

M.Harvey1600

the piss missile is nasty.... but i have a feeling those "WET" rags might have been soaked in the same manner!!!! GROSS... i would rather take a rock than get covered in somebody's piss!!!

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Adam Wik got it the worst, if I recall right, I think. A bowling ball, or a rock the size of one, straight to the helmet a couple years ago at the 1000.

chicken lips the ocho

Most Annoying RDC Poster
can something be set up for stuff like this, kinda like reporting the race mile to send some police out there???

those people arnt spectators, they are some punk arse wanna be cholo kids that need a good beating by somebody

Tyler7

Thats **BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME**ed!! Yeah report it to weather man so it gives other teams a heads up and then maybe give them a little insentive to give some love back jajaja