What a Night!!!!!

NOODLE

Well at about 11:15pm returining home from RDC frequent YOTATECH's house, i was traveling westbound down Stetson Ave. in the lovely city of Hemet when i was coming up to a signal. It was red so i proceeded to start breaking, about 20 feet from stopping it turned green. I got back on the gas just to have some stupid chick in the oncoming turning lane blast into the side of me in her Toyota Echo. She hit me with enough impact that the next thing i know i'm 60+ feet down the road except 180degrees from where i had started pointed in the direction i had been coming. My 85 sonoma got a f-ed up door and rocker pannels along with the bed. Her Echo is totaled. When she hit me my rear driverside tire ended up on her hood and just mashed her frontend. Her airbag went off but she was ok. So am i. Sorry for such a long story, but i'm still pretty pumped up on adrenaline. I'll put up some pics tommorow. Also, my spare tire which was in the bed of my truck at the time, was ejected and ended up a good 1/8 of a mile down the road.

GFC

glad to hear everyone is ok.... i cant wait to see the pix

RRose

Hey.... what Hemet Fire Unit did you get? I used to work in Hemet.... it was like taking my life into my own hands every morning riding my ninja into work down Florida!

martininsocal

Ryan- I work for County, been in the Valley for years. I am now out at Cabazon 24's. Now the problem isn't slow drivers, its just drivers!

RRose

I was a voly for county for three years at sta. 4. Still the most fun place that I have worked. and you are right... its the drivers period... Hemet is pretty cool though... we used to have a fire and land a helicopter at least once a set. Good Times!

yotatech

Im assuming that it was hemet fires engine 612 since the station is about a block away. Drivin florida is scary enough in my truck cant imagine on a bike. My dads a engineer for colton fire and we have some friends that work for hemet fire.

RRose

who are your friends on HFD?

michael_loomis

glad your alright man ...... 3 words !! LIKE A ROCK !! lol

Ryno

Mike-

Careful with those three words. I used to say that all the time until I brokedown once...My friend in her Honda came and got me...all I heard the whole way home was Bob Seger.

Ryno