What About You

ACME

REQUIRED READING FOR ALL HEADING TO THE B1K!!!

Surprised this wasn't already a sticky along with Kroeker's post... tried to search the OG topics but all I got was error messages. Here's a copy we saved and always used in our pit books.

Attachments

ACME

Daily bump for the B1K

I only see an error message when I click on the link they sent me, maybe someone else can request the original thread be made a sticky? Maybe the media is MAD at me for my mint comment, after all it is the interwebs and status is so important...

drofmij

Daily bump for the B1K

I only see an error message when I click on the link they sent me, maybe someone else can request the original thread be made a sticky? Maybe the media is MAD at me for my mint comment, after all it is the interwebs and status is so important...
It worked yesterday, not working today.

ACME

Seriously peeps: If you think this is important and worth a sticky, hit up a moderator. I've asked 4 times and got a rely of the link that only gives an Error Message?

Honda48X

952 people have read it. Thank you for the info and I hope all crews and chase teams take this to heart.

vegasloki

When a race promoter starts being adversarial with a media outlet it's no surprise they won't do them any favors. Actions have consequences. It's a great write up though probably more effective for SCORE to provide it with the entry package. Or Facebook. Or Twitter. Or Instagram. Or even on the SCORE site and/or in the mag.