• Forum membership has its advantages....

What am I to do with my F-150

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
reccently i happened to be fortunet enough to drop my drive shaft and transmission in the desert so now i selling my old dragster to dump into my suspension i need a realitivly cheap front at the moment waiting for H&M to finsih there F-150 kit and by the looks of it holy *censored* its nice. what i was thinking is a new upper and new shock mounts to fit maybe a bilstein 12" coilover or when i take this out to glamis will be seeing a 12" coilover size whole in my lower any opinions and any ideas i really gotta get this RCD off soon i am getting emparresed thanks
Drive it like you Stole it
Dan

vwguy

we are talking about an a arm ford right

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Sorry about that always forget the important crap and yeah its a 2 wd A arm suspension thanks again for any info

blind655

get a chevy...

blind655

naw, but seriously that long travel kit looks pretty nice. Maybe have a shop fab up a engine cage and put some sway aways on. Camburg did that with my suburban and it worked out great. Here is a pic

Steve_HKmtrsprts

Hey blind655,

You have a pretty cool kit. That kit was copied off my truck. Im not bagging on it but you should get the shocks valved, I ran Kings and he valved them for me. But I also ran sway away bumps. Valving themt would probably help from bending the shaft like you did a little while ago. Anyways Jason did a good job and that hoop.

Going big and Filming it all..