what are the best in-car1600s videos

THE_SCOTTS

RDC Crypto
after watching the Eli Yee in-car from the 1000.i was wondering what are the best top 5 in-car 1600s on youtube.i think everything was still i black an white when i raced
One of my personal favorites is this one from Brazen Motorsports or Luke McMillin's Baja 1000 run from 2011.

jon coleman

in n out.double double w cheese
RDC Crypto
Hechicera vid is good, 👍i caught myself pushing on the ' dead pedal' going over those fast roller jumps, where is this race held?, looks like the area around my uncles rancho east of Jacumbá

51rcr

RDC Crypto
hard to find any video of them. There entertaining to watch, seem a tad out of control and can go any direction with t
he net bump.

notime

NTR Films media guy
RDC Crypto
Website
www.codeoffroad.com.mx
Hechicera vid is good, i caught myself pushing on the ' dead pedal' going over those fast roller jumps, where is this race held?, looks like the area around my uncles rancho east of Jacumbá

Yes on the Mex side of jacumba it’s jacume and in the other side of the toll road it’s the hechicera ranch, race occurs mid July usually to avoid Mexicali heat but not for too much

mrmatt

RDC Crypto
Website
www.myspace.com
Some.cool videos. The bean video is pretty awesome!

jon coleman

in n out.double double w cheese
RDC Crypto
what place did 1699 get?, killer video, i had a flash back going up the goat trail at night then driving into a washout at the top, good times...