What are the best tracks to ride

roostthemoon

Reaction
I just rode on a track for the first time last weekend at elsinor and I loved it. I grew up riding in ocotillo and never went on a track....untill my buddy talked me into getting a membership. Now I cant wait to go back. I will alsways love the desert more because natural terrain jumps are way better, but having something local is nice. My question is, what other tracks are fun to ride. And cheap? Any good ideas???

James

kats

Reaction
here in www.lapuertamx.com
mapa_google_del_villa.jpg

Nick Sexton

Reaction
yes i would say so. i live in SD. i leave at fiveish am, and get there when it opens at around eight. if you know anyone who lives in OC you can go there spend the night and wake up and go again. but i think it is well worth it. this track is so much fun. super technical, my personal favorite track.

www.glenhelen.com visit the web site to see when the track is open to general public and schedual around that.

roostthemoon

Reaction
yes i would say so. i live in SD. i leave at fiveish am, and get there when it opens at around eight. if you know anyone who lives in OC you can go there spend the night and wake up and go again. but i think it is well worth it. this track is so much fun. super technical, my personal favorite track.

www.glenhelen.com visit the web site to see when the track is open to general public and schedual around that.

Say I went on saturday, all day. I can spend saturday night and ride sunday too. I can camp at the track? At the price of one day or pay for both?

Nick Sexton

Reaction
yes you can stay at the track over night. but the overnight facilities are limited and are available on a first come first serve basis. i have never stayed over night though, but you should call the track and see what is going on with that. but i am telling you, i dont think you will be dissapointed, i go there every weekend i can!

calexiraptor

Reaction
its over in baja, right next to mexicali. 70 miles of pure desert, whoops, sand and rocks. several races take place here like the code mcmillin 500, mexicana logistics 300 and all the zr series. anyone with anything can go ride there. its free if you go on the south side of the road. theres a big dune on the north but people have started to charge a few pesos to enter.

eastcounty61

Reaction
Website
www.youtube.com
Go check out Cahuilla Creek. Super fun if your used to the desert it gets super rough and has a lot of sand and only a few jumps. Its a really fast track. You wanna get there early when it opens at nine cause it gets rough real quick and get some laps in while its nice and groomed. Take 79 south in temecula go about 14 miles then left on highway 371 and about another 14 miles and your there