What are you guys doing for valentines day?

LukeHuff

RDC Crypto
I know its a little early but getting a headstart always helps! I'm in highschool and want to impress this girl on v-day. Its a saturday this year. Any ideas on what i could do?

ultrablew

RDC Crypto
Well, if she's a girl worth keeping.......the sand drags are that weekend in San Jacinto?!lol....j/k

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
RDC Crypto
Can never go wrong with dinner and a movie. No McDonalds either. But get there early if you aren't going to a place that needs reservations.

I suggest a scary movie as well. I think "Friday the 13th" comes out the day before. Girl+scary movie= her jumping in your arms. :D

Of course if you were a man, you would take her to the Battle at Primm. :D:D

Good luck young one.

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
RDC Crypto
thank you mike! im just worried about set menus for dinner that night?

Make sure the place has a vegetarian menu too. Some chicks are crazy like that. :D

A place like Cheesecake Factory, albeit a little pricey for a guy in your shoes, should do the trick. Save your $$$$$.

B

Brandon Johnson

I know its a little early but getting a headstart always helps! I'm in highschool and want to impress this girl on v-day. Its a saturday this year. Any ideas on what i could do?

If you buy roses, never buy less than a dozen...but if this is a first date I would wait on the roses.

If this is the first date get her a gift like a teddy bear or smething that represents her or what you think of her.

Dont get too serious, Its only Valentines day, just dont dont end the date without a modern day high school make out session!

LukeHuff

RDC Crypto
If you buy roses, never buy less than a dozen...but if this is a first date I would wait on the roses.

If this is the first date get her a gift like a teddy bear or smething that represents her or what you think of her.

Dont get too serious, Its only Valentines day, just dont dont end the date without a modern day high school make out session!

this man knows what he's talking about!

B

Brandon Johnson

Mike is right though about cheesecake factory, kinda nice but not too much....

Man you gotta get a friend to drive or a friend with a car and chick to double date! This will increase your chances of a make out session by 110%

If you can get your parents to leave the house, you should cook her dinner at home. Find out what she likes, get a cookbook and do it to it!! Man this will get you uhhhhh a lot of respect from her! That would be the ideal way to make her valentine. Even if the food sucks, she'll appreciate the thought and it wont matter. If you do the home cooked meal, I might get her the rose so she doesnt think you're cheap!

Young&Fast

RDC Crypto
Eat a bag of skittles in front of her, then ask her if she wants to taste the rainbow.

JENN

"Pinky Poodle"
RDC Crypto
Spending the long weekend at the beach ... Ah yes how romantic... then of course San Diego SX Saturday night! I am stokedddd.....Romantic indeed!~
I suggest you take her to San Diego SX buy her a $7.50 soda... and a hotdog...
;)

tomahawkracefab

RDC Crypto
Don't listen to Josh.

Brandon is giving some good advice. Listen to it.

mike's got a big list of pick-up lines....ohhh..then again, they dont seem to be workin for him.....;):p....Luke, take your gal in the TT...you wont have to open doors for her....engine noise will cancel out nagging....make sure she pays her way....OR...do the opposite of my worldly advice..and no swearing!!!..not even under your breath when she orders the monster$$ seafood platter!!!.....good luck and enjoy your night mate!...keep us posted....