What are you racing?

KyleMurray

Reaction
Jake and I are trying to decide which race we will run in september. We love the competition in MORE but the DRIVE format looks great. I have never personnally driven in plaster city and im not sure of the terrain. And maybe we can pull off both races buts thats pushing it. Anyways, if anybody has some good input let me (and maybe a few others) know! Thanks!

3 Amigos Racing

Reaction
Saw this on the DRIVE site and pulled the quote..

Originally Posted by LukeMcMillin
"I thought PC was rough... until I went to barstow!"

KyleMurray

Reaction
hmmm... maybe if we could get 15 or so cars out there it might be a good race. =]

badger999

Reaction
It seems like i remember alot of pretty deep silt,and at least one real sandy area through some foothills , where alot of people were getting stuck, mainly the bigger vehicles, the lighter vehicles could drive right thru, if there wasn't somebody stuck right in the middle of the track , last time i was there , was on new years 2007. Badger out !

Shred918

Reaction
I am racing a 9 car with an 1835 single port with big valve heads and a micro turbo hidden in my ump can.

ACME

Reaction
I heard since C-Nutz got clipped as part of his pending nuptuals and is running Powder Puff...

justplainnate

Reaction
I heard since C-Nutz got clipped as part of his pending nuptuals and is running Powder Puff...
i heard hes not aloud to race anymore and resigned from Himmelrick Racing Incorporated (now accepting applications)......i think he might be pregnant or just fat, im not 100% sure though. but 987 will be at the rest of the MORE races this season.

kwood

I'm a believer
Reaction
i heard hes not aloud to race anymore and resigned from Himmelrick Racing Incorporated (now accepting applications)......i think he might be pregnant or just fat, im not 100% sure though. but 987 will be at the rest of the MORE races this season.
I guess I will have to send in an application... and I'm just fat.:D:cool: