What car is this?

Ride_Red

Reaction
67A2491E-6C81-402F-A3D2-21CB6255CD62.jpeg

I’m sorry for the blurry picture but I would love to know what car this is. Like who builds its and the style of frame. I’ve have heard people in the videos I found of them call Jimco 2000’s but i don’t know.

Bro_Gill

Reaction
Looks like a Jimco 2000 series chassis. Older Jimco that I believe came before their Dominator chassis around the turn of the Century, aka- 2000.

Fourstroker

Reaction
Guessing John Herders singles seat Jimco 200 as Bro mentioned. AZ colors always was his thing

notime

NTR Films media guy
Reaction
Yees brothers Jimco single seat, used to have Scat powerplant

jon coleman

Reaction
I thought I was the only one who still played the first game of Dirt? Glad to see people still enjoying it.. :)
is it just me or does the rally stuff suck? i can barely finnish a rally stage but win all day in pro rally cross/ corr pro 4- buggy stuff, game came w- free play station, whats a good off road - desert racing one to get?

M.Tornel Jr

Reaction
View attachment 200638
I’m sorry for the blurry picture but I would love to know what car this is. Like who builds its and the style of frame. I’ve have heard people in the videos I found of them call Jimco 2000’s but i don’t know.
Its a jimco! Model 2000... they change their models with time just like ordinary cars. It looks like a car yee brothers used to drive not sure though

NBuckel

Reaction
is it just me or does the rally stuff suck? i can barely finnish a rally stage but win all day in pro rally cross/ corr pro 4- buggy stuff, game came w- free play station, whats a good off road - desert racing one to get?
Baja: Edge of Control is pretty fun.

jon coleman

Reaction
was playing dirt, the rally raid jamul valley i believe, its one of 'em, has a big rocky hill side about a 1/4 of the way to the right, its cool, u can practice your koh, it doesent ' reset, oh well, maybe it aint no secret...

jon coleman

Reaction
whats with all the pictures?, i su k w- ' commputors' , check this out, im getting fast, ready for my pro 4 debut too
20190507_204536.jpg