what cat do i get?

Eric_M

Reaction
ok, i ordered my header today and i want to redo the rest of the exhause system. im going to order a spintech tomorrow sometime but i dont know what cat to get. i want something that will perform better than stock but still pass smog. and also i would like your input in tubing sizes, should i go with a 2", 2.25", or a 2.5" tubing? i was thinking of going with 2.25"? im drivin a yota with a 2.4L 4 cyl motor. now what do you guys think i should run in tubing size and cat! thanks in advance

stupid people shouldnt breed!

cleartoy

Reaction
Behind the header, run 2.25" into a Car Sound cat, then to your Spintech, then your tail pipe. 2.25" all the way.

You said your gonna order a Spintech.....the whole system or just a muff?

If things dont work out, come to Warners Muffler in Oceanside and we will help you out.

94 Toyota stdcab 2x4
99 Yamaha YZ250

Got Sand??

Eric_M

Reaction
just the muff. the header should be in on monday, and im gonna order the spintech tomorrow sometime and where should i get the cat from? or can you get a cat and a spintech for me at warners??

cleartoy

Reaction
We can sell you a cat and Spintech.

94 Toyota stdcab 2x4
99 Yamaha YZ250

Got Sand??

Eric_M

Reaction
alright. can you order me a spintech and a cat when you get some spair time! thanks, and also how much am i lookin to spend?

cleartoy

Reaction
We have Spintechs and cats in stock. Just go down there. 433-2240 for a quote. M-F 8-5.

94 Toyota stdcab 2x4
99 Yamaha YZ250

Got Sand??

Eric_M

Reaction
alright cool. ill come by monday sometime. where exactly is warners by the way? im not sure. im in vista so im sure with directions i could find it. and i also need some tubing to connect it all. how much do you think i need? 1 more thing, are there any bends in the tubing from the header to the cat?? or does it just go straight from header to cat? thanks!

ADPandWHAT

Reaction
pretty much that same question as eric but should i get i have a 1994 ranger 4.0 v6 what headers muss cat and tubing should i get and how much am i looking at for all of it and where can i get the stuff!

!* ADP AND WHAT *!