• Forum membership has its advantages....

What city for the next Wizard School?

Doug

Wizard Schools of Fabrication is planning to open a new facility in late '06 or early '07. We're thinking a little north of San Diego would be a prime location. But... we're open for suggestions, so here's your chance to give us your opinion on the best location. And feel free to chime in even if you don't plan to attend the school, we're just looking for public opinions. Thanks for your input.

aiiraciing

My Vote is that you open a school in Costa Mesa.

josh909

I'd say San Deigo too. There would be tons of interest down that way. Riverside is pretty colse to anywhere in the OC but too far for anyone in San Deigo.

Klaus

Administrator
I can make it to San Diego in 1-2 hours from OC, but Riverside is 2-4 hours away depending of the time of day.

josh909

That's a good point. It all depends on the time I guess. I can get to Irvine from the dirty 909 in about 1.5 hours at 1 in the morning.

bajafoolin'

I commute to Riverside every Tues and Thurs from San Diego. I was voting for San Diego a few months ago but it doesn't make a differance for me anymore.

Doug

Seems we've had good responses for both San Diego and, believe it or not, Utah. Now we need to plan which one should open first. It's kind of fun planning this sort of stuff (although a lot of work), and we really do appreciate input from the public.