What class be penalized the most?

Elk Hunter

What class WILL be penalized the most? Any bets? 5/1600 or the top bikes?

Last edited:

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
WADR...I have always been curious about those 10 guys that run up with the 1s and TTs...

CraigChr

Time will tell.. Sal himself said in one of those NBC deals that the bikes can take better lines... question is: which lines are no bueno...

reid: still need to talk sleds... i'll need one before december-

Craig-

OxTupid

speaking of cheating and 1600's whats the ruling on this... from the reports i hear there was a certain 1600 car that was being unfairly powered. yep i hear there was some sort of crazy plan hatched to have a certain trophy truck, bumper push a 1600 car for that extra little ooomphhh. sounds like cheating to me, 1600 car w/ an 800 hp tt helping him along, come onnnnnn!!!!!

MALABANAN

This may be the end of SCORE. I'm sure Sal's home in Calabasas is paid off. With locals removing arrows, cars mashing through course markers, dust, no GPS, cars stuck on hills creating huge divots of silt uphill for limited class racers, what else. Damn, SCORE needs to have races like Riverside, so we can all watch the racers close up. No Youtube videos, he said she said, IRC " big brother" communist tracking, LAME!!! TO ROBBY GORDON and his team, YOU GUYS KICKED MAJOR U KNOW WHAT! Keep the trophy!!!

yellowtop

1600 class Ouch, 1601 total (329), 1602 total (194), 1612 total (198) points race will be interesting now.

Elk Hunter

Looks like we might have to wait til Monday before the rest of us get spanked.