What do you do for work?

Honda48X

RDC Crypto
Retired cop.
Thank you for your service. I’m glad your done because in today’s United States the service you provide is not respected by 45% of the population. It’s funny because I have been pulled over many times (I like to drive fast) and because I do the RIGHT THING I have never, nada, zero, had a cop pull a gun on me or beat me, or put their knee on my neck. Just follow the instructions and you will be okay.

Advertising supports this site

apseagle

RDC Crypto
I own a small one man motorcycle shop. Made my name by developing a way to take sealed non-rebuildable shocks from adventure motorcycles (BMW, Suzuki, Triumph, etc.) and turn them into a high performance aftermarket shock for less $$ than an Ohlins. I build a ton of suspensions, but also do mundane repairs/maint. on all sorts of motorcycles, atv's and SXSs.

Sheepdog

RDC Crypto
Thank you for your service.

Thank you for the kind words. It has been an honor to serve.

I’m glad your done because in today’s United States the service you provide is not respected by 45% of the population.

This is an EXCELLENT time in history, to not be a cop.

I earned my living (and my tax-free retirement pension) in extremely liberal areas, and I was very fortunate to have been able to make it to retirement.

After I retired, I was recruited to provide armed plainclothes protective services for the television news crews covering the riots in Portland, and that just made me realize how much we needed to retire in rural Texas.

It’s funny because I have been pulled over many times (I like to drive fast) and because I do the RIGHT THING I have never, nada, zero, had a cop pull a gun on me or beat me, or put their knee on my neck. Just follow the instructions and you will be okay.

It seems so simple, really.

blue dog

RDC Crypto
Las Vegas Nevada. Way up near the red rocks
Spent the last 3 days cutting, bending and gluing this together for the subway sandwich convention coming to Vegas.
KIMG0776.JPG

E.Hagle

RDC Crypto
Thank you for your service. I’m glad your done because in today’s United States the service you provide is not respected by 45% of the population. It’s funny because I have been pulled over many times (I like to drive fast) and because I do the RIGHT THING I have never, nada, zero, had a cop pull a gun on me or beat me, or put their knee on my neck. Just follow the instructions and you will be okay.
There was one time out of a handful of times being pulled over that did not go to so smooth for me. I was cleaning graffiti on our street with brake cleaner at 8am-ish and someone called me in as the one actually spray painting. I was ripped out of the car with a knee on the back and treated very poorly. The guy asked what he’d find in my truck, and he found exactly what I described. Zero apology from him, but his partner was awfully sympathetic.

I don’t harbor any hard feelings, and I’m on the side of the police, but nothing is absolute in this world.

43mod

RDC Crypto
I did have an interesting young lady deputy who was clearly not pro gun . Having around 5-6 fire arms and 10 different types of rounds in the cab made her itchy. After 15 min of back n forth i finally had to say ticket me now because in 5,4,3,2 i am leaving 😊 . She watched me idle away . Damn near 40 years ago things were slightly different . Her ride along was clearly in shock . No hard feelings . I am sure she adjusted to our gun toting area soon enough . Probably stopped 10 times last ten years clearly in the wrong and sent on my way after a short bs session . Cops are generally good people .