What do you have sitting in the garage?

Code3

With the current economical conditions, I was wondering what people are doing with all those race vehicles? How many projects are on hold, how many race car projects are scrapped? Are they for sale? What do you have?

Tipracer

Derek, nice meeting you at the last MDR race(we were the ones fixing the red 5-16)
I just bought a project, so I am selling my old one...just dont have time for it anymore...jeep cherokee 4x4 prerunner, cheap

tapped1069

George of the Jungle
We keep our car in my race partners garage:D but I got a 05 top kart cadet that I have been trying to sale for awhile that my son doesn't want. If you would like one for your kids pm me;)

Bajated

We're designing a new class 6/7200 Chassis, but can't start construction unless we sell our awesome 7S Truck. It's in the paint shop now, going with a retro Ivan/PPI theme (Circa 1995), will be at the MORE race this weekend.

Photos in old livery at www.LongBeachRacers.com

PM me if you're interested and want to come check it out.

Dezertpilot

Well in my single car garage in Newport we have a 2008 KTM 530 EXC-R, 2005 Yamaha TTR-230, a street legal golf cart, "shifter" cart, and a few long boards:) But no race cars.

puravida

Well in my single car garage in Newport we have a 2008 KTM 530 EXC-R, 2005 Yamaha TTR-230, a street legal golf cart, "shifter" cart, and a few long boards:) But no race cars.
Time for a BIGGER garage ! haha

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
My F150 that needs paint and interior. I am passing my time until I find the ultimate deal to get it done as I just don't want to give up my green backs right now. I am one of those people holding on to what I got and trying not to spend it.

-Alex
So you're being "conservative" Alex? :D:D:D ;)

L&LMotorsports

I had one of those beautiful KTM's in my garage with tons of aftermarket work until I bought two new vehicles and separated my shoulder ruining my plans. Traded it for a Toyota pre-runner that is due to get painted and might be going up for sale to fund a few extras on the race truck being built. Who knew a race vehicle would end up 100% over original budget :eek:

Dezertpilot

Dezertpilot

I had one of those beautiful KTM's in my garage with tons of aftermarket work until I bought two new vehicles and separated my shoulder ruining my plans. Traded it for a Toyota pre-runner that is due to get painted and might be going up for sale to fund a few extras on the race truck being built. Who knew a race vehicle would end up 100% over original budget :eek:
What was done to the KTM? And yes they are a beautiful machine:D

go woody

I have a tubular roll cage built by hm .sister cage to duralast tt make a nice 7200 or trick truck 1 3/4 cromo nice work 1500 bucks 760 554 1464

J Caster

Honda TRX700XX Pilot
I have these sitting in the garage right now. But only because they are getting prepped to prerun the Baja 500! :D

EUGENIO_979

Derek, nice meeting you at the last MDR race(we were the ones fixing the red 5-16)
I just bought a project, so I am selling my old one...just dont have time for it anymore...jeep cherokee 4x4 prerunner, cheap
Cool meeting you all too dude!Nice job getting the car going again.

Stimpy

I've got a 68 Chevy Caprice in the garage. Its my new Hot Rod / Custom project! Been in my family for 41 years.

All the race stuff is at the Race Shop.