What do you think of the art?

bajabird

Reaction
I just discovered this cool art program and thought that the pictures looked really cool. What do you think.

Attachments

LukeHuff

Reaction
looks cool like a oil painting...when I originally clicked on this thread i thought it was about Art the photographer hehe =P

baja619

Reaction
Photoshop filters is far from art or being artsy for that matter.

The real art on RDC is the amazing masterpieces that skilled craftsman create from scratch. Also there are some damn talented photographers and videographers that creat art every time they capture a scene with their type of tools and equipment.

DanDan

Reaction
Photoshop filters is far from art or being artsy for that matter.

The real art on RDC is the amazing masterpieces that skilled craftsman create from scratch. Also there are some damn talented photographers and videographers that creat art every time they capture a scene with their type of tools and equipment.
I always tell the drivers that they create the picture. I just record it. :D

As far as the OP, I have taken a few pics that looked like your effect at night when in the dust cloud and using a flash. :confused: It can be removed but it takes a bit of work.

bajabird

Reaction
Thanks for the feedback....
this was the first time that I've played with the filters

Attachments

atpalmer

Reaction
I think the oil painting effect would look good in a classic frame on the wall. I did a full size poster like that and it came out good. But for online or computer screen the oil effect just looks pixelated. That night photo is bad A**.