What do you think?

SEANY

Reaction
Hopefully you like it because I have a lot riding on this. I had the idea for an off road based clothing company about two years ago and have been working on it ever since. I put many hours into the main design. When 4130 clothing was launch I was nerves that it would kill my idea but were I am headed is different. Don't get me wrong the 4130 line is cool and I like the designs but I am after a different more fashionable look if you know what I mean. I currently have about twenty boy an girl designs that I hope to launch in 2008. I would love your feedback on this, let me know what you think after all this clothing is for the off road industry.

Sean Hodgdon
dUST.

Attachments

• dust2front.jpg
    dust2front.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 287
  • dustgirl8front.jpg
    dustgirl8front.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 309
  • dust2back.jpg
    dust2back.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 248
  • dustgirl8back.jpg
    dustgirl8back.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 192

SEANY

Reaction
I closed this thread because i thought i was going against the rules of the forum but i was advised that its ok so please some feed back.

thank you.

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
Different, but I kind of like it. Good luck with everything...

SEANY

Reaction
Different, but I kind of like it. Good luck with everything...

"DIFFERENT" thats the key to the whole thing. but it make it all worth it when you here from other people that they like it, thank you.

we hope to release it by next season. i am working on the website for mail order, and getting a rig to travel to every off road event of 2008. between races i am going to go around the country introducing people to offroad. This sport is so special and no one besides the people who are already involved know that. NASCAR dont get me wrong it pretty bad a**, going 200 mph that close together. but off road racing has so much more to it and no one really gets it. i went to last years baja 1000 and had the best time of my life. we spent alot of time getting ready, loading the trucks, practice pit stops, team meetings. we spent all week before prerunning, driving up and down the baja all day and night for a week. race day the car broke 5 miles from the start over a stupid belt. but i would have done that a million times over even if i know the out come, and i know all the other guys on the team would have also. you dont find that any were else or any other sport. thats kinda were i am taking my clothing line.

i have a tone of designs, and so meny ideas to follow i think this will be a good thing for years to come. shirts and hoodies for now but i would like to have a full line of hats, socks, bags, and nice designer jeans. the theme is DESERT BOYS CLEAN UP.

thanks for posting your commets an please let me know what you think and how you would make it better.

sean
dUST.

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
I like the clothes bro. My wife says she likes the girl stuff a lot... Good job, I think you might have something going. Good luck..

SEANY

Reaction
Cool deal. Planning on trying to sell it in some retail stores or just online for now?

I am working with 4 wheel parts to see what i can do there, maybe some tt sponsorship if they put my brand in there stores but thats not set in stone.