What do you think?

Donahoe

Reaction
Its Green.... And a Baja bug.

NEVER LIFT!!!!!

Gabe Lara

Reaction
Well, the green and blue look went out a few years ago, and I'd hate to have my shoulder harnesses cut by them rubbing on the top of the fuel cell after about 50 miles in the dirt....

What kind of chassis is it? How old? Is it yours?
I know I sound like a smart a$$ right now, (its early) but c'mon, give us something to go on here, Mike!

-Gabe

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
Well gabe actually it is a old class 5 race car.That we baught just the chassis off of some guy in san diego CA.Yes the car is our's.And I dont know who built the chassis becuase we baught it from some guy.We prolly will paint it sometime.We are just trying to finish it up to take it out.We still need some shocks 12 inch so if any has any let me know and wiring.And put the axles cv's and boots on.And also get the power steering and the parker pumper put in.Does anybody know anyone that has used helmets or is selling two helemets for cheap let me know.

b,jc.hk./;/ljk/LGKK

Attachments

Donahoe

Reaction
Its a Baja bug. What is to like? (Gabe, thats a proper smart ass remark) No, Its cool... I would have fun crashing it...

NEVER LIFT!!!!!

MNotary

Reaction
Cheaper than crashing the other stuff you crash!! And it is probably just as fast!!! That was a good one.

Rory

Crayola Killer
Reaction
Mike,
Don't let these guys get you down. One of them builds "Disco Trucks" for a living (ouch...sorry Kreg) and the other one, all he can do is sit in the front seat of his BLUE RANGER (on jack stands) and make race car noises...that was for you Gabe! I think a Baja is the way to go if your limited on your funds. Hell, you'll be faster than most of the guys out there with white fenders!

Racers Only

Gabe Lara

Reaction
Good one, Rory!

You know we're just playing with you, here Mike.
The former owner didn't have a history on it at all?
For helmets, call Scott @ PCI or Mike Cohen @ Race Ready Products.
Their links are her on RDC, so check 'em out.

-Gabe
("Vrrooooooooom!!" thats me on the loud pedal, and going fast now!!)

michael_loomis

Reaction
LMAO , this is why we have withdrawels when RDC is down

jcarius

Reaction
Mike,

That looks a whole heck of a lot like one of the old T-Mag cars put together by Bill Savage (and friends).

Jim

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
Yeah well its wierd ok here goes the story.The first guy that raced it before sold it complete to this other guy2 in poway CA.And guy2 stripped it all off and put it all on a 4 seater and us just the chassis.And guy2 never told us who made it or who sold it to him.So basically i dont know who built it.But the car is almost done.Thanks for the info guys I will send pics for the desert when we get it going.Any idea's shocks let me know.

b,jc.hk./;/ljk/LGKK

Attachments

JasonHutter

Reaction
Wow, and I thought the cab of our Toyota race truck was small! Looks like a hell of a good time though.

Jason