What does everyone do for a living??

Timberwlf

Reaction
Im a self-employed webdesigner and a system admin for a wireless internet service provider.

Brandon

94 Ranger X-Cab 4x4 5.0 H.O. v-8 Pre-Runner/ Chase Truck

Josh_Westwood

Reaction
I'm a professional bum who sucks off of the Government by way of financial aid for college and recycles aluminum cans to buy VP to put in my Baja Bug. Thank you to all the tax payers out there.

Tyson

Reaction
I am in sales for a communications company doing high speed internet and phone line connectivity.

Look at me, I can fly

Check It</font color=red>

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Well I have been working sleeping as late as I can! Hard job but someone has to do it.

But on Tuesday I start a new job at Total Chaos Fabrication, so I might have to change that sleeping in thing :)

Go Big Or Go Home
United Jumping Truck Society
U.J.T.S. Manwhore

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
I am an engineering student working part time at a machine shop. I chose a machine shop because I hear engineers don't know how to make prints that machinists can use...and if I can design it, machine it, and assemble it, I will be worth that much more money.

Kris
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.dmsrace.com>www.dmsrace.com</A>
"Jesus loves you, everybody else thinks you're an A-hole"

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
WELL I AM ONE OF THOSE CRAZY GUYS THAT HANGS OFF THE SIDES OF BUILDINGS INSTALLING GLASS THANK GOD VEGAS HAS ALOT OF GLASS IT IS A NICE VIEW FROM THE OUTSIDE OF THE TOP OF THE STRATOSPHERE GOT TO LOVE THE HAZZARD PAY !!!!!

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
I am a real estate agent in Orange, Riverside & San Bernadino Counties! So if you know anyone looking to buy or sell a home in the area send them my way. I give $500 cash for a referral that buys or sells property through me.

Thanks

Dan Kaatz (AKA IvanDan)
Elite Team Realty
www.DanKaatz.com

I give $500 for a good referral that buys or sells a home.

Mike_McCluskey

Reaction
My company buys, sells, and repairs copiers, laser printers and other office equipment. We also do document scanning and microfilming. It's goofy but it pays the bills.

cleartoy

Reaction
Im an exhaust tech\welder at a local muffler\welding shop.

85 Toyota xtracab 4x4(for sale)
94 Toyota stdcab 2x4
99 Yamaha YZ250

Got Sand??

Racing5150Guy

Reaction
i am a cad user at california sheet metal. i am supposed to be designing sheet metal flashings for commercial buildings. i usually spend most of my time designing things for my own use justing waiting for the end of the day so i can go home and try out what i designed during the day. i also do sheet metal for buggies.

Jack

Reaction
I'm a lead man running three warhouse areas in suport of an Arospace company that is being bought out. About 90% of what I do is in front of the computer so it dosn't take much to be here alot when I'm on the phone taking care of things.

AllwaysRcn

Reaction
I'm in the Industrial Fabrication Industry (structural/heavy sheetmetal). 150,000 sq ft of manufacturing. Lasers, waterjets, all the standard CNC machines (shears/punches) 4ea 375 ton press brakes, approx. 50 welders, 25,000 sq ft paint dept. including sand blast rooms and curing ovens that would fit a tractor/trailer both directions. A full machine shop including a 60" VTL, a rockford bedmill, 8 lagun/proto trac cnc mills, 4 cnc lathes, yata yata yata.
All engineering is done in house and all assemblies are extensive (NEMA,CSA,NRTL).
One current project is a portable power unit (turbine engine) 5.2 MW. One generator will power 5000 homes. $2.5 million or rent it for $4,000 a day. It's mounted on a trailer and only weighs 121,000 lbs.

WeldnFab

Reaction
I'm always on the internet.....job requirement. I'm in charge of all the internet sales for Stillen. The Job sucks but it's money and gives me something for work until I find a new job. (which should be soon)

Build it right the first time......then the second, third and fourth...etc.

TRDshaunTRD

Reaction
I am a residensial home designer for Sexton Homes, a company based in Manhattan Beach, CA.

"Those who risk nothing, are nothing."

Tom

Reaction
I am a rocket scientist (really) working at Raytheon Missile Systems in Tucson, where the world's most advanced weapon systems are designed and developed.

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
I'm a student at the University of San Diego (last year thank god!) and I work in a law office.

See ya in the dirt!