What does everyone do for a living??

Bonzen

I make and sell off-road videos, buy one please so I can put gas in my truck to come hang out in the dez with you all! I am currently seeking a full time "real" job! I have a B.A. in Arts and Technology from Cal. State Univ. San Marcos, and minor in Film.
I just graduated... Whoohoo!
-Ryan
www.bonzenproductions.com

JCA

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr>

I'm a part time pilot for Ace Wholesale Liquor and Flying Service.

<hr></blockquote>

That is something that should not be said in the same breath! LOL

I am a comunications tech for a nationwide co. As well as a husband and a dad.

J.C. Andrews
Andrews Racing
www.andrewsracing.com

singlehanded

I stock dairy product at vons in YL. I also learning how to fab at home and hopefully work at a race shop or something in a similar field in the near future.

local

Rodney

I'm an HVAC contractor in SD. My business consists of @90% commercial service and repair, the remainder is residential stuff - usually a friend or family member who wants a freebie!!

Winning IS everything

BIG_FAT_LOSER

I pratice the art of ceramic placement...A.K.A. Tile setter. Tile, marble, granite, stone and corian. 11 years running. Anyone in need of a shower, kitchen or floor?

<font color=yellow>United Jump Truck Society<font color=yellow>
U.J.T.S. President.

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Dam Pat I thought you did drywall...we just paid out the ass to some imports to have flooring put in.

Kris
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.dmsrace.com>www.dmsrace.com</A>
"Jesus loves you, everybody else thinks you're an A-hole"

sirhk100

I guess I'll hop in here. I'm the production engineer for RCD. We build lift kits to try and put Pro Comp and FabTech outta buisness.

Khris

'92 Ford Exploder (work in progress)

Bomber52

I am in business making shocks for offroad and other forms of racing in South Africa

"second place is the first loser"

btshannon

I'm at work right now. I work at Desert BMW of Henderson (plug). I work in the repair shop in back. I get to fix all the really messed up cars that the independent garages and body shops can't fix. I also get to do all that really fun warranty work on brand new cars. I just love getting a $70k luxury sedan sideways on my road tests (this doesn't happen very often, but has happened before and may happen again, who knows? ).

My own taste for the hops is very powerful, and I had no intention of spending a beerless weekend...

BlaZair

I am a Mechanical Engineer (UCLA '94) at the largest Solar Power Plant in the world, 25 miles east of Barstow.

Cameron

I'm the asst. parts manager for Ken Garff Jaguar in Salt Lake City, Ut.
when it's slow I hang out in RDC.
If you need a part for that Desert Jag give me a call!!!

<font color=red>Cameron</font color=red>
<font color=yellow>BRAT Racing # 936</font color=yellow>

TDORSloppy

I'm a master of the custodial arts at a little off-road shop in Corona. When I'm not cleaning up I failed spelling, I usually shop at thift stores for new and used underwear and sell them on Ebay. If you don't believe me, <A target="_blank" HREF=http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?cgiurl=http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/&MfcISAPICommand=GetResult&ht=1&SortProperty=MetaEndSort&query=underwear>click here</A>. It's good side money and it's legal!

JasonHutter

I have two jobs to support my racing habbit! I work for Snowmass Fire Dept. as a Captain, and at a local bank up here in the mountains as a teller. Martinsocal, I too would only work three days a week if it weren't for that pesky second job!

Jason

Crayfish

My name is Crayfish, I am 38 years old and I am an alcoholic....... oops wrong forum

I am President/Plant Manager of a plastics rotational molding company. We manufacture plastic parts for water storage, fuel storage and human waste. We make replacement automotive parts OEM and aftermarket, spa pillows, storage boxes, outdoor lighting fixtures, vacuum parts and solution tanks.

Basically I melt plastic all day.

Waldo

Safehouse
I haven't worked in almost three months!!! That's why I haven't been on the computer as much. It's been a rough summer in socal.

However, I plan on going back to work in September. I am a special education teacher in Garden Grove. The pay stinks and I will probably never have a race car but the riches I get by spending time with family is more than worth it.

BRAAAAAAAAP!

racemedic

I work for the County of Riverside in the communications dept. We maintain the county wide radio system. But my main job is installing and repairing mobile communication and emergency equipment in all the Sheriff dept vehicles.

Bob

Catman

Im in heavy equipment repair/welding;on dirt spreads. I get to see some big hills become tiny lots for big ugly houses,It pays the bills plus I get to pee outside.