What does SCORE stand for?

Bro_Gill

Reaction
Southern California Off Road Enthusiasts - Acronym Finder
www.acronymfinder.com/Southern-California-Off-Road-Enthusiasts-(SCO...
How is Southern California Off Road Enthusiasts abbreviated? SCORE stands for Southern California Off Road Enthusiasts. SCORE is defined as Southern ...

Look it up Bro!
Maybe it's the age, but I am right. It was started when Mickey decided to bring the beauty and fun of Baja Racing to the small shortcourse tracks. -S-hort-C-ourse tracks for all to see. When it became too much work, he handed it off to Sal. Then a few years later started the stadium series. No need to apologize, you are an enthusiast!

deano

McDeano
Reaction
There is a shipment of books coming from China via boat so once we have them in physical possession (Because God knows where a boat from China might end up!), they will be available through the McMillin Racing site and Race-Dezert. Trust me, we are ready to get the books out there, ASAP. There will be an announcement once that happens! We are really excited to share with everyone our story of not only our Family's professional hobby and our Family business, but really the sport of off-road racing and how it has changed in 39 years. Next years' Baja 1000 with be 40 years for the McMillin's.

Thanks for my copy of the book Dan (& family)... It's a great read !! Glad to be a part of the McMillin racing legacy and championships -- and the SCORE initials could mean a whole lot of things, I have made up some pretty classic meanings of it on some threads in the past :rolleyes: ... and I always thought if SCORE stays only in BAJA, they need to change it to BORE = Baja Offroad Racing Experience - Cause we all know it is an 'Experience" ..

lakelaurashawn

Reaction
Sucky Coverage Of Racing Events . . . :)

All kidding aside, I always thought it was Southern California Off Road Enthusiasts.

copers

Reaction
I don't remember where; but a lot of years ago i read SCORE mean Short Course Off Road Events